Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
question about rear seat rules? Vote_lcapquestion about rear seat rules? Voting_barquestion about rear seat rules? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
question about rear seat rules? Vote_lcapquestion about rear seat rules? Voting_barquestion about rear seat rules? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc build world Johncarr drive state stereo globe finals louisiana records quad record crank kyle chef songs broken pics 80inches 2010 silence dollar contest Audiopipe crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

question about rear seat rules?

Go down 
+4
sanman
Alan
nebrsq
poundstone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

question about rear seat rules? Empty
PostSubject: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 am

ok so at the show yesterday a buddy i did a install for was put in mod because he took his rearseats competely out. i thought that u coudl do that and still run superstock? just wonderin if i missed somethjing
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 am

I think that you are right, rear seats can come out in SS.
I have mine setup for SS, and have no rear seats, just have to keep below window and behind B pillar.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 am

Yepp. As long as its below the window line.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:49 pm

wow my post was deleted lol
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:15 pm

ya a trouble maker
lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Deleted prolly for bustin out the really smart judge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:59 pm

ya i noticed one of mine was about finals too, anywho, what did you say?

here pretty much what it says

"Modifications will be allowed to the interior of the vehicle below the window line and behind the “B” post."

i think they should reword it, cause technically in about 75% of vehicles the rear seats go above the window line. now we all know you can remove them, but if you just read that rule, then think about the seat, you just changed something above the window line.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:24 pm

exactly i built a box for a kid to keep his back seats he decided to take them out anyways as i said it would be fine just run superstock but i guess he was told to run mod since no back seats its not a big deal but just makin sure nothing changed in the rules i hadnt read
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:35 pm

wow so a few did get t read it lol
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 pm

You can remove the seats in mod.The only car I am aware of that was moved at THW was a car in trunk that had no rear seat. We was moved to SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:17 pm

so u cant remove the seats in superstock? they can fold down and dont have to go up but still have to be there is that what i get from that?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:48 pm

No Ralph is just confused on that one he just changed it last year to any ext cabs and 4 doors that you could do this in ss it was to give them a place to play instead of having to move to the Mod class Ralph ... You memeber come on i will say it was hot in austin so he just forgot guys
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:48 pm

No Ralph is just confused on that one he just changed it last year to any ext cabs and 4 doors that you could do this in ss it was to give them a place to play instead of having to move to the Mod class Ralph ... You memeber come on i will say it was hot in austin so he just forgot guys
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Yep!^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question about rear seat rules?   question about rear seat rules? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question about rear seat rules?
Page 1 of 1