Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Vote_lcapAttn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Voting_barAttn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Vote_lcapAttn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Voting_barAttn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc build pics crzyblondgrl broken 2010 chef silence Johncarr records contest world Audiopipe louisiana stereo crank finals globe state kyle 80inches record dollar songs quad drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.

Go down 
+3
TeamCobra1
cavi_in_kc
Stingraysevenout
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Empty
PostSubject: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:11 am

STILL NOT BELIEVERS? LOOK WHO IS IN FIRST OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD lol!

Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. GetAttachment
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:27 am

Aww....look at cute little little Texas down there with Baylor. How sweet. bounce
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:45 am

cavi_in_kc wrote:
Aww....look at cute little little Texas down there with Baylor. How sweet. bounce

I know its very sweet... lol!
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 6:14 pm

A&M WILL STILL LOSE 3 GAMES FOR SURE........DONT START LICKING THEIR BALLS YET.............YOU DO NEED TO SAVE THAT PICTURE IT WILL CHANGE SOON ENOUGH
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 6:20 pm

yeah but at the rate you guys are going you will still be 3 games behind us.

Now I understand why you made such a stink about beating Rice, its the last victory of the year Shocked

Laughing lol! afro

So my truck done yet?
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 3:54 pm

TeamCobra1 wrote:
A&M WILL STILL LOSE 3 GAMES FOR SURE........DONT START LICKING THEIR BALLS YET.............YOU DO NEED TO SAVE THAT PICTURE IT WILL CHANGE SOON ENOUGH

Tell them B I T C H E S! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:07 am

You guys loose to Iowa St this weekend and i better here you both say .... STICK A FORK IN US WE ARE DONE.... I dont think it will happen but there is Talk it could possible be the upset of they year right there.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:11 am

go KC! <---acually they suck.....
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:15 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
it could possible be the upset of they year right there.
It wouldn't be the upset of the year. Michigan lost to a Division 1-AA team, first time a top 5 team has ever done that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:17 am

ROFLMAO.. I forgot about that one.. It will be as funny though.. Mickey is gonna kill me now for sure...LOL

Ryan KC will be okay we are the shizzzzzzzzznit man. Thats my story and im sticking to it.
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:25 am

Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. ThHORNSSUCK
Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Am
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:28 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
You guys loose to Iowa St this weekend and i better here you both say .... STICK A FORK IN US WE ARE DONE.... I dont think it will happen but there is Talk it could possible be the upset of they year right there.

IF WE LOSE THAT GAME I WILL NOT SAY ANOTHER WORD ABOUT TEXAS..............EXCEPT THEY SUCK............YOU HAVE MY WORD ON IT......AND NAVI SHUT UP
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:29 am

RXZILLA wrote:
Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. ThHORNSSUCK
Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Am

10-4
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:31 am

Last time Texas played Miami was in 1991 at the cotton bowl....MIAMI won 65-3. Or if you like stats...

Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Footballwithstatsnew

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:32 am

I WAS ON YOUR SIDE DICKFACE
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:36 am

ILL LIVE
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:43 am

Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Betterthanyourschoolsince1925
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:45 am

THATS GOOD STUFF
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:49 am

Special shot out to JIMBO......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsT1LjFDJDI
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:58 am

RXZILLA wrote:
Special shot out to JIMBO......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsT1LjFDJDI

LOOKED LIKE AN AZZ KICKIN TO ME
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:09 am

I love Miami fans, they always forget about my 2nd favorite team that shat down their throats and Miami took 10 years to recover..

Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. TIDE

More National champs than you guys have Division titles not to mention TWICE the number of National Championship Miami has had. Just shy of having more wins in bowl games that you have bowl appearances.

And if ya gotta have vids I can help ya with the icing on the cake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U5q-iKx3Co

Now maybe you should change that whole "better than your school since 1925" since its obviously not the case.........

For the record Miami had a well put together program in the lates 80's when most people jumped on their bandwagon, but besides the fluke in what 01? What have they done, not chit.

And while we are at Bama hasnt done much since they cant seem to stay out SEC trouble, but really lets look at the number and we see the better team. Numbers dont lie unless its a breathalizer.......

Kthnx continue as you were.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:09 am

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:14 pm

HOW BOUT THAT STRIP ON THE 5 YARD LINE...........SICK
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:28 pm

regardless of the team, that is my favorite all-time college football play, not only does he run his Gluteus Maximus down from being behind probably 10+ yards but has the head on his shoulders to not just go for the tackle but to strip the ball.......helluva a play even if the guy had been wearing a longhorn on his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.   Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attn... Mickey B and Bassheadchapa.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: