Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeam South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Voting_barTeam South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeam South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Voting_barTeam South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
songs globe dollar finals quad build crank stereo records 2010 disc kyle pics crzyblondgrl silence chef state world drive louisiana Audiopipe record 80inches broken contest Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody

Go down 
+13
2003f150
beatnoutdaframe
lostdutchman70523
Canaan
supadave
twentyhurtz
The_Rowlands
onlyinajeep
poundstone
sanman
chrisfish
cody08
tigerh4rf
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody   Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Yeah I know they not from the South but they are Southerners at heart they can't help they just got misplaced in midwest lol!! Welcome guys y'all are freaking AWESOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody   Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:35 pm

That's the thing. I don't understand how you can be on 5 teams lol. Back in the days teams were team guys worked together and everbody and their brother didn't know what you were doing.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody   Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Alan wrote:
That's the thing. I don't understand how you can be on 5 teams lol. Back in the days teams were team guys worked together and everbody and their brother didn't know what you were doing.

I guess we don't care to hide our build or whatever anymore.....its fun to be open about things and just enjoy this hobby and not take it so serious all the time. That's just my opinion on it. There are still plenty that don't post up what they are doing or whatever and that's fine too. Most of my team stuff is just fun. My real only team or 2nd family as I would consider them is team south.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody   Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Well. There's still stuff you don't share with everyone. Way beyond opening your doors. That im sure y'all being on the same "team" don't share. If im on a team with let's say jimbo. We will be working and talking alot.. we would know each others cars in and out. And that's just not there anymore. And that's part of a team. Like when everyone was on l&c or sweep.. They we're a team. And I use them cause that's what most can remember.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody   Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Alan wrote:
Well. There's still stuff you don't share with everyone. Way beyond opening your doors. That im sure y'all being on the same "team" don't share. If im on a team with let's say jimbo. We will be working and talking alot.. we would know each others cars in and out. And that's just not there anymore. And that's part of a team. Like when everyone was on l&c or sweep.. They we're a team. And I use them cause that's what most can remember.
A truer statement hasn't been made in a long time. That's the goal of Team Sprown. Is to help and know each others cars inside out so that we can help get everyone louder.
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody   Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:59 am

Amen Bro.Bret TESTIFY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bojangles
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody   Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:16 am

Lol. I think it's funny that everybody is hatin cause a couple of midwest boys joined Team South. The only thing that separates us from the Southern boys is a few miles of highway. We have the same outlook on competition, same morals and sportsmanship, we get along really well, and are willing to help each other any way we can, not only in sound competition, but in life. So if you wanna hate on us for that, be our guest. That being said, I leave you with one question...................................................U mad bro? Laughing

Team South + Team Midwest = Win
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody   Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:12 am

lol
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody   Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:56 am

bojangles wrote:
Lol. I think it's funny that everybody is hatin cause a couple of midwest boys joined Team South. The only thing that separates us from the Southern boys is a few miles of highway. We have the same outlook on competition, same morals and sportsmanship, we get along really well, and are willing to help each other any way we can, not only in sound competition, but in life. So if you wanna hate on us for that, be our guest. That being said, I leave you with one question...................................................U mad bro? Laughing

Maybe you should have asked them strawberry or grape.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody   Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:19 am

bojangles wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody   Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:43 am

Nothing I said has anything to do with team south and who's on it. I couldcare less. Only thing I was talking about was how people can be on 10 teams at once. Its wowed to me and defeats the purpose of a team in my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody   Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:07 am

Everyone is missing a team,

Everyone is know on Team USACi, no requirements necessary, just put it in your sig, it is a new requirement to go to finals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody   Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team South welcomes newest members Bo and Cody
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2