Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Scores from Oran MO Vote_lcapScores from Oran MO Voting_barScores from Oran MO Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Scores from Oran MO Vote_lcapScores from Oran MO Voting_barScores from Oran MO Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest dollar disc songs world globe quad louisiana records crank chef crzyblondgrl silence broken drive finals stereo Audiopipe record pics 2010 build 80inches kyle Johncarr state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Scores from Oran MO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pro_Mom
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Scores from Oran MO Empty
PostSubject: Scores from Oran MO   Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Street Beat 2
131.3 Shawn Adams

Street Beat 3
144.3 Gerald Watkins

Street Beat 4
146.0 Travis Mckinnon

Stock 601-1800
135.0 Dale Skaggs

Modified 0-1000
141.8 Troy Shy

Modified 2001-4000
151.8 Travis McKinnon

Modified 4001 and up
151.9 Travis McKinnon

Trunk Class 0-1000 DARE
131.6 A.C. Walker DARE

Intro SQ+
100 Keith Frealy

Xtreme SQ+
100 Keith Frealy

There was over 150 cars in the car show it was a beautiful day and the food was good. They gave away a 16ft car trailer, did a burn out with the blowing up tires, and did a blow your motor up contest. With the contest you had to guess how long the car would run until it blew up the car ran 19 minutes and 33 seconds I had guessed 20 minutes but I did not pay to play so I didn't win the money for it. We all had a great time and we will be back there next year for sure

Back to top Go down
SqSkaggs

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Scores from Oran MO   Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Awesome time at the show. Its been a long time coming. This is Dale by the way
Back to top Go down
Pro_Mom
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Scores from Oran MO   Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:34 am

Cool Dale I hope that next year everyone will be there since now that they have a years notice LOL
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Scores from Oran MO   Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:40 am

Intro SQ+
100 Keith Frealy

Xtreme SQ+
100 Keith Frealy

Was this the same vehicle in two different classes ??? If so, he can not be in Intro SQ+ being a competitor in Xtreme SQ+ ... ???
not complaining, just saying ... I was told I can not compete Street Q ...
Can someone fill me in on this ???
Back to top Go down
Pro_Mom
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Scores from Oran MO   Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:06 pm

will check into that if I made a bad I am sorry I know that spl you can run as many classes as you want as long as 75 percent of your score is in your class that you will compete in at finals, and that you can play with the big dogs but you can't be in a lower class than your amps rate at. But again I will check into that and if he can not do both I will fix it. Thanks for the question and honesty
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Scores from Oran MO   Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:28 am

Intro SQ+ and Street Q are Beginner classes ...

A seasoned veteran competing Mod / Super Mod / Xtreme classes can not compete in beginner classes ...
Back to top Go down
Pro_Mom
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Scores from Oran MO   Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:29 pm

He doesn't even have a membership anymore well for at least 3 years I think he didn't have a card and I coudn't find one.
Back to top Go down
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Scores from Oran MO   Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Pro_Mom wrote:
will check into that if I made a bad I am sorry I know that spl you can run as many classes as you want as long as 75 percent of your score is in your class that you will compete in at finals, and that you can play with the big dogs but you can't be in a lower class than your amps rate at. But again I will check into that and if he can not do both I will fix it. Thanks for the question and honesty
I asked about running a second class to get points. I'm going to have to get this figured out on getting points in SQ.
Back to top Go down
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Scores from Oran MO   Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Cablguy wrote:
Intro SQ+ and Street Q are Beginner classes ...

A seasoned veteran competing Mod / Super Mod / Xtreme classes can not compete in beginner classes ...
That was my 2nd show I did SQ ever. I did go to finals in spl. Does that make me a seasoned veteran?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scores from Oran MO   Scores from Oran MO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scores from Oran MO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: