Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
What car and system you running in intro sq? Vote_lcapWhat car and system you running in intro sq? Voting_barWhat car and system you running in intro sq? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
What car and system you running in intro sq? Vote_lcapWhat car and system you running in intro sq? Voting_barWhat car and system you running in intro sq? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence broken finals Johncarr records build crzyblondgrl world Audiopipe chef disc louisiana record stereo state dollar 2010 quad pics globe contest kyle crank songs drive 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

What car and system you running in intro sq?

Go down 
+10
Chris's Studio Civic
Alarm God
Stingraysevenout
Stubbs
OnYrMrk
tijuana_no
jkrob21
jsketoe
Cablguy
AceFrealy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-04-29

What car and system you running in intro sq? Empty
PostSubject: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:45 pm

2009 mitsubishi eclipse GS
alpine 9886
alpine f6
alpine m12
type x12
type x 5 1/4 pro
type x 6 1/2 ref
if this is the right class.
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:25 am

Best of luck to ya sir !!! Welcome to Sound Quality !!!
Team Linear / Blues has 1 ... maybe 2 vehicles in intro SQ ... The one I know of is a Grey TrailBlazer ...
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:26 pm

I think we have a car coming from IL for Team Hybrids.
There may be a couple intro cars in TX ...haven't seen much yet...but I haven't been out either.
Back to top Go down
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to my first year in SQ. I wish i would have spent more time on the SQ side when I was at events.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:46 pm

AceFrealy wrote:
alpine 9886
alpine f6
alpine m12
type x12
type x 5 1/4 pro
type x 6 1/2 ref

Looks like a great start to me. Grab an H-701 and start the tuning process dude.
Back to top Go down
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:24 am

jkrob21 wrote:
AceFrealy wrote:
alpine 9886
alpine f6
alpine m12
type x12
type x 5 1/4 pro
type x 6 1/2 ref

Looks like a great start to me. Grab an H-701 and start the tuning process dude.
I have the PXA-H100 IMPRINT and didn't know if it was ok for this class either?
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Oh heck, I keep forgetting that you are only allowed s simple dash mounted EQ in intro. 1/2 DIN I think.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:45 am

jkrob21 wrote:
Oh heck, I keep forgetting that you are only allowed s simple dash mounted EQ in intro. 1/2 DIN I think.

1/2 din is correct for eq
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:46 am

I am trying to get my son to enter this class ,but keeps making changes in his install and might not get it ready.LOL
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:36 am

Ruperto, tell him to get on the ball mang...we need more SQ cars no matter where they might be
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:09 am

1956 dodge pickup Restored and built by me.
Pioneer 1720c componets up front
2- Rockford P3s210 behind seat
1-Rockford T-class 400.4
1-Rockford T-class 500.1
Pioneer DEH-p600UB
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:46 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ HMMMMM A TRUE INTRO CAR .... Very nice to see keep up the good work bro...
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:14 pm

2005 Honda Element
Stock Headunit
Hybrid Clarus 6.5 comps front
Hybrid Clarus 6.5 coax rear
Factory 6.5 sub
Arc Audio KS300.4 x2
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Hey Lou.....aren't you bringing a car into intro this year......
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:01 am

Competiting in intro after competiting in other classes at WF before the structure name changes on classes makes you a douche...
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Chris's Studio Civic wrote:
Hey Lou.....aren't you bringing a car into intro this
year......

Man bro i hope you are playing.... A shop owner in intro? And his partner that is also a shop owner with multiple world championships???? HOW GODDAMN UNETHICAL CAN YOU BE BRO WTF.....

I understand that its the car that qaulifies the class but sometimes ya got to have some ethics and morals bro... Really gonna go pick on the new guys ? I gotta say thats petty bro petty
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:13 pm

I knew of one who did that with his vehicle back a few years. His vehicle could beat most every car out there in modified, yet he chose intro. twit. I am not naming names, but some things require a bit of integrity.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:24 pm

And sketoe and Hybrids.... Really Really....... you guys i tell ya... i love you all chris and you loe and u guys but morals.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Stock truck.....stock locations, no proc, one 12" sub....nothing special. Lou has never competed in anything higher than modified.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:36 pm

Not a snow balls chance he can win that class. Just another SQ entry and a little more competition.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:37 pm

<not feelin the love> sniff Sad
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Stock truck.....stock locations, no proc, one 12" sub....nothing special. Lou has never competed in anything higher than modified.

I wired it too, LOL. Seriously, if your afraid of me and my installed in one day system that was made to shut my kids up for long trips then maybe... In honesty the only thing Chris did was the sub box.

Tell you what... I won't enter SQ. I'll just do car shows. Happy. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Its all good. We will see you guys in Austin.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:23 pm

he really did........good chance it may blow up! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:25 pm

I was hoping y'all weren't talking about me!?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:40 pm

SQ-LS400 wrote:

I wired it too, LOL. Seriously, if your afraid of me and my installed in one day system that was made to shut my kids up for long trips then maybe... In honesty the only thing Chris did was the sub box.

Tell you what... I won't enter SQ. I'll just do car shows. Happy. Sleep

No not happy you wont be competing , happy that an actual new person will have a shot yup!!!!!! Me afraid? nope never but i also have a thing called morals bro!!!!! And probly the most humble person you guys over here in sq will EVER see but thats a different day... Anyway you guys dont understand what i was meaning and thats kewl so go back to sleep since i was fukking boring ya
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Big Hug and Kiss and you guys know i aint mad at ya was just sayin no biggie to me !!!!!!!

Tis why i stay away from all dis stuff you all can have it for sho!!!!!!

The meter is good enough for me thats why i stay over there less bs and politics dont get me wrong they are not saints either but the meter doesn't play favs or care who ya are. Ya win or loose
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:32 am

Well poop cant even get you guys riled up over here either ... I give up lol

You better not start doing fkn car show instead ... At least do your acceint at Austin ... Dammit
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:17 pm

I don't think some of you understand how the categories are setup. There is no "beginners" category anymore for-say. It is category by how you setup you vehicle. Intro does not mean "beginners". It means everything is in stock location minus the added amps and sub and no processor, in other words nothing too fancy (also why intro doesn't require a book and install judging is not thorough). Something anyone off the street with a stereo can compete in. My truck falls in this category.

I'm not gonna have fun competing in the "correct" category because everyone is bitchin' so I'll stick to car shows. At least no ones cares about a Toyota truck and I can go about my business of drinking and having fun. See ya'll in Austin.
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 pm

he really did........good chance it may blow up! LOL!

I mess up a relay one time and I'm forever known as the azn that don't know electronics. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What car and system you running in intro sq?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: