Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Vote_lcapstreet - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Voting_barstreet - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Vote_lcapstreet - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Voting_barstreet - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records globe crzyblondgrl Audiopipe crank Johncarr quad kyle contest broken songs build chef pics 80inches finals record world silence dollar 2010 drive state stereo disc louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks

Go down 
+10
chrisbaldelli
supadave
strpperpolef150
poundstone
2003f150
outsideshot23
cody08
chrisfish
The_Rowlands
sanman
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

All tracks sound the same but have different freqs.

Below you will find the WHOLE SB CD and HZ on each track:

track 2 - 110hz, 165hz, 88hz
track 3 - 93hz, 139hz, 73hz
track 4 - 78hz, 117hz, 61hz
track 5 - 66hz, 98hz, 46hz
track 6 - 55hz, 82hz, 40hz
track 7 - 46hz, 69hz, 33hz
track 8 - 39hz, 58hz, 28hz
track 9 - 33hz, 49hz, 23hz
track 10 - 27hz, 41hz, 20hz

Hope this helps as the CD didn't come with any info on the cover or CD.

We took about 30 mins of the competition to figure this ALL out before starting the show so everyone would know what is what.

Special thanks to DB Daddy for allowing us to use your vehicle for this test, also thanks to Christopher Nguyen for making it more detailed for us.

Guys your awesome!

Laughing
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:44 pm

strpperpolef150 wrote:
2003f150 wrote:
It is recorded way low?? Is everybody else's lower than a ipod or normal cd?? Also track 8 is nothing on mine and track 9 is pink noise?? it seems track 67 is actually the one I need. Is everybody else's cd like this?? I got mine from a show jenissa just did in jackson.

how many tracks are on the cd?

Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:17 pm

2003f150 wrote:
strpperpolef150 wrote:
2003f150 wrote:
It is recorded way low?? Is everybody else's lower than a ipod or normal cd?? Also track 8 is nothing on mine and track 9 is pink noise?? it seems track 67 is actually the one I need. Is everybody else's cd like this?? I got mine from a show jenissa just did in jackson.

Rip me a copy.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:21 pm

You know since ipods are legal now they should upload it to itunes.
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:22 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
chapdawg1971 wrote:
Can someone send me the zips? At least so I can test and until I get to a show? I asked earlier and someone acted like I was asking for their first born....you know who ya are.. Thanks.

lol! butthole

Hey now, I'm sure we've all shared music. It's not like I'd be selling it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
strpperpolef150
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
strpperpolef150

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:26 pm

2003f150 wrote:
strpperpolef150 wrote:
2003f150 wrote:

Damn what are all the other tracks? Any better ones than the first 10? Skip said only the last 48 seconds of each track is a constant 30 seconds which I find stupid. Also this "detailed list" thread needs to be an actual detailed list if there is more than 10 songs....
Back to top Go down
strpperpolef150
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
strpperpolef150

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Alarm God wrote:
You know since ipods are legal now they should upload it to itunes.

That would be a good idea
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:30 pm

[/quote]
Rip me a copy.... lol! [/quote]
your good to go leave every thing the same as last year and score will be higher
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:50 am

strpperpolef150 wrote:
2003f150 wrote:
strpperpolef150 wrote:
2003f150 wrote:

Damn what are all the other tracks? Any better ones than the first 10? Skip said only the last 48 seconds of each track is a constant 30 seconds which I find stupid. Also this "detailed list" thread needs to be an actual detailed list if there is more than 10 songs....

It has a couple sweeps then just tones on the higher track like a normal usaci disc...other than the 10 or so songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   street - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2