Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Vote_lcapbeat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Voting_barbeat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Vote_lcapbeat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Voting_barbeat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 contest crank louisiana record records build drive broken globe 80inches world state dollar silence Johncarr songs pics Audiopipe finals stereo crzyblondgrl chef kyle disc quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks

Go down 
+3
chrisfish
supadave
The_Rowlands
7 posters
AuthorMessage

beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Empty
PostSubject: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:20 am

All tracks sound the same but have different freqs.

Below you will find the WHOLE SB CD and HZ on each track:

track 2 - 110hz, 165hz, 88hz
track 3 - 93hz, 139hz, 73hz
track 4 - 78hz, 117hz, 61hz
track 5 - 66hz, 98hz, 46hz
track 6 - 55hz, 82hz, 40hz
track 7 - 46hz, 69hz, 33hz
track 8 - 39hz, 58hz, 28hz
track 9 - 33hz, 49hz, 23hz
track 10 - 27hz, 41hz, 20hz

Hope this helps as the CD didn't come with any info on the cover or CD.

We took about 30 mins of the competition to figure this ALL out before starting the show so everyone would know what is what.

Special thanks to DB Daddy for allowing us to use your vehicle for this test, also thanks to Christopher Nguyen for making it more detailed for us.

Guys your awesome!

Laughing

Last edited by ShowB on Sun May 01, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:11 pm

thats a variaty of hz ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:15 pm

The first number is really what you go by unless you get further into the track.

FYI Smile
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:17 pm

sounds stupid to me that track 1 an 2 is just lame i am willing
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:19 pm

yep track 6 for me ....maybe track 7
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:22 pm

supadave wrote:
sounds stupid to me that track 1 an 2 is just lame i am willing
thats what all the people wanted was a fair sb disk and it would not be fair unless ya had all hz coverd
''''''becarfull what ya wish for because ya just might get it''''''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:23 pm

At my show yesterday EVERYONE used track 7 or 8 and a music track Stump Bump which is track 13.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:30 pm

So the hz cap has been raised to over 110 hz?
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:35 pm

start at 223, or 224, and no gaps. one note. THANKS RALPH. its even long enough to start early.

i made a vid to show the pitch changes. sound is too crappy to copy, so dont even try. buy your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5wI6ZhrpJA
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm

didn't you even have the subs on, cause all i heard was the high an note i said HIGH lol
cause if it don't change it sounds like he just took quad force an just lowered the freq an put on a new beat. a tone with music behind it.
which is not what we was bitching about, we was wanting real music not no made up stuff. why not just use previous bass mekanic tracks that are peaking at different freq. i am sure after what 15yrs or more of being around bass mekanik has all the freq spectrum covered.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:54 pm

You'll have to excuse the crudity of my model. I didnt have time to make it to scale.
you're not thinking 4th demensionally. if I turned up all my jiggawatts, you wouldnt have heard anything and the timespacecontinoum my have imploded in on itself destroying all life as we know it.

on a serious note, the middle note is constant. i wasnt trying to show how loud my truck is, i was trying to show you the song. thats all. it stays on the main note (refer to top) and bounces to the secondary note (take another look up top) a little, then hits the main note for a long time, then the 3rdndary note. y'all know you can just make up words right? j/k then after 223, it hits the main note untill 3 min. so with that said, who cares what the other two notes are really?

Last edited by dbdaddy on Sun May 01, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:59 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
You'll have to excuse the crudity of my model. I didnt have time to make it to scale.
you're not thinking 4th demensionally. if I turned up all my jiggawatts, you wouldnt have heard anything and the timespacecontinoum my have imploded in on itself destroying all life as we know it. thats heavy.

Hmmmm DB 4:20 must of come early for you today. That was impressive

lol!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:42 pm

I want to play 420 all day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:14 pm

so are these actual songs or just music with built in tones combined to help all the stupid people who weren't smart enough before to find a song that worked for there car, im confused.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:20 pm

they are not real songs ,,well they are real songs now that they are on a cd ,,,
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:29 pm

lol chad you a fool boiiii, but you said what i was thinking thats for sure

and it still aint helping people when they are to fuckig lazy to really test to see what there vehicle is resonating at lol.

some just want to be spoon fed man
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:54 pm

SPOON FED AND ASSES WHIPED ...... Thats the i never place attitude anyway
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:55 pm

shhhit might as well tuck them in and tell em a fornicating bedtime story next time geshhhh this is just RETARDED....LOL
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:01 pm

ID be willing to bet the same ppl still win at FINALS where it counts THAT WONT CHANGE BUT GOOD LUCK EVERYONE...LOL
Back to top Go down
mbrooky
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mbrooky

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:44 pm

all this talk about the sb cd, but not how to get it

How can i get my copy of this CD??!!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:03 pm

call usaci send them probly 20 bux or pay for a membership and walla

rocket science is hard aint it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks
Page 1 of 1