Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
i would like to take the time.. Vote_lcapi would like to take the time.. Voting_bari would like to take the time.. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
i would like to take the time.. Vote_lcapi would like to take the time.. Voting_bari would like to take the time.. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive songs disc louisiana pics globe build quad Johncarr state kyle crzyblondgrl broken silence Audiopipe stereo chef 80inches contest world crank finals records 2010 record dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

i would like to take the time..

Go down 
+2
The_Rowlands
Mark Brus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Brus
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mark Brus

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-12-25

i would like to take the time.. Empty
PostSubject: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:13 pm

i would like to take the time to thank mark hill for buying me a pop.

Last edited by Mark Brus on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : untrue statements)
Back to top Go down
Mark Brus
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mark Brus

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:16 pm

Last edited by Mark Brus on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Thats my truck
Back to top Go down
Mark Brus
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mark Brus

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:35 pm

I would also thank him for the coffee last november

Last edited by Mark Brus on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : untrue statements)
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Mark Hill is a awesome guy! I will give him all my Dung Pile as well...
Back to top Go down
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:56 pm

chrisfish wrote:
Mark Hill is a awesome guy! I will give him all my Dung Pile as well...

200 east milwaukee ave storm lake ia 50588
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Well Dung Pile I want to be your best friend. lol Can I join team car tunes????
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:20 pm

is your truck orange and black
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:14 pm

No its black and yellow...

na its Red
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:15 am

come on mark , why did you change that , i knew i should have changed your password for the night....
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Mark Brus wrote:
i would like to take the time to thank mark hill for buying me a pop.
I will take one too! Lol
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:16 pm

i think it was a cold a rainy morning just before the blistery iowa weather was going to set in and a group of three men and mark hill were preparing for a long trip to dallas tx for world finals... and he showed up with $1 breakfast burittos from mcdonalds... such a great guy... and a big spender
Back to top Go down
Mark Brus
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mark Brus

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Yea your right, thanks for the burritos also Mark.
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:52 pm

mark hill for president... he won't spend a dime of our countries money... well chinas money i mean
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:53 pm

mark hill for president... he won't spend a dime of our countries money... well chinas money i mean
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:00 am

thats all i could think of at the time , you told us you wanted something long and warm in your mouth before we left....................last time you said that you got lock-jaw for three days. thought we would take it easy on you that year.

what did you bring.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would like to take the time..   i would like to take the time.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i would like to take the time..
Page 1 of 1