Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
RDs with atomic recones! Vote_lcapRDs with atomic recones! Voting_barRDs with atomic recones! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
RDs with atomic recones! Vote_lcapRDs with atomic recones! Voting_barRDs with atomic recones! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana stereo 2010 Audiopipe crzyblondgrl chef kyle 80inches pics build record globe records contest finals broken silence state songs quad Johncarr drive world crank disc dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

RDs with atomic recones!

Go down 
+11
taz
TaylorFade
F3M4
rd s10
Stingraysevenout
cody08
roger1978
daddy_j
chrisfish
supadave
mrbashful210
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mrbashful210
Above Average Contributor
mrbashful210

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2010-04-26

RDs with atomic recones! Empty
PostSubject: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:01 am

GOT MY RECONES FROM ATOMIC RANDY SCREWED ME AROUND SOOO YEAH!!!

Last edited by mrbashful210 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:08 am

mrbashful210 wrote:
TRYING TO POST PIKS OF THE RECONED SUBS BUT HAVING TROUBLE... SOMEONE HELP.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/15/87/70/97/2011-014.jpg
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:00 am

lol looks awesome lol
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:07 am

RDs with atomic recones! 2011-014
mrbashful210 wrote:
mrbashful210 wrote:
TRYING TO POST PIKS OF THE RECONED SUBS BUT HAVING TROUBLE... SOMEONE HELP.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/15/87/70/97/2011-014.jpg
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:56 pm

thanks chris!!!
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:08 am

they did look cool.

Last edited by daddy_j on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roger1978
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
roger1978

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:12 am

those are cool too what did the recones cost i got 2 rd's that need recones as well
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:16 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:30 pm

roger1978 wrote:
those are cool too what did the recones cost i got 2 rd's that need recones as well

well i got them from atomic since randy was giving them to me for 35 bucks less then joel.. but when it came the time to place the order he jumped the price up about 160 bucks!!! saying since there not atomic subs which i had been telling him in the first place. we got in an argument i hung up on his azz an hour later he called me back saying he would do the original price but i will never get that price again... so i ddnt want his logo on my subs.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:34 pm

mrbashful210 wrote:
roger1978 wrote:

well i got them from atomic since randy was giving them to me for 35 bucks less then joel.. but when it came the time to place the order he jumped the price up about 160 bucks!!! saying since there not atomic subs which i had been telling him in the first place. we got in an argument i hung up on his azz an hour later he called me back saying he would do the original price but i will never get that price again... so i ddnt want his logo on my subs.
I have heard a simulator situation before
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:40 pm

i was pissed.. then he just started talking down on other brands .. all i know is never again will i deal with them.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:48 pm

LOLOLOLOL Sorry should have been at finals 04 in KC when i told George Woo i was gonna take my subs pull them out and set them of fire and throw them through his fuking car window.... And all this was cause he introduced me to his wife which i really fkn hate and cant stand because she used to do the same Dung Pile george would give me a price and his wife would up it and then when you called to pay yet changed again.....

This is why i like going through Joel so i dont have to deal with that slanteyedmotherfucker..... or his wife or his bitchhhh RANDY.. If it wasn't for Joel ida even told RD to get fucked just because of the connnectioin to mr George dafuckstick Woooooooo

Just sayin
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
LOLOLOLOL Sorry should have been at finals 04 in KC when i told George Woo i was gonna take my subs pull them out and set them of fire and throw them through his fuking car window.... And all this was cause he introduced me to his wife which i really fkn hate and cant stand because she used to do the same Dung Pile george would give me a price and his wife would up it and then when you called to pay yet changed again.....

This is why i like going through Joel so i dont have to deal with that slanteyedmotherfucker..... or his wife or his bitchhhh RANDY.. If it wasn't for Joel ida even told RD to get fucked just because of the connnectioin to mr George dafuckstick Woooooooo
I was wondering how long before you would vent with this lol.

Just sayin
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:49 pm

well i emailed joel to start working threw him if he can get me at least a decent deal... ill go threw him but im not a known competitor so i really cant talk to him about those prices yet... UNLESS SOMEONE CAN PUT OUT A GOOD WORD COUGH COUGH ''JIMBO'' LOL
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Well i could do that .. What where you qouted because i can tell ya 100- 125 plus shipping is average price for most companies recones.....As long as your not wanting ANY upgrades and sofourth just so ya know what average price for compeditors is

The other thing i HAVE TO ASK is what is with the logos did that jerkoff send you those dustcaps as a message cause you bitchedd about price????? If so id punch that motherrfucker right in his fukking face or chin bro or ill do it for you....

Now if this is a dust cap you made to tell automic a message this i say is totally awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i give you fifteen highfives for it..

The other is and i hope its not this answer because no i wouldn't put in a good word if you had those dustcaps made to say a message to Joel cause slanteyed was cheaper because that i couldn't stand behind he is one of my boys and i couldn't or wouldn't condone that i understand lol but i wouldn't want to send the wrong message lol

I really think it was answer number one and in that case you some PAYBACK TO PLAN AND ILL HELP YA.....HEHE
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:08 pm

it was number 2.... the dustcaps are for randy.. he told me 90 each plus shipping them while i ordered them he said like 150 plus shipping each... i was pissed i told him mess and hungup then he called me back and told me he wold do it but never again would i get thhat price... he was rude about it!! i dont want there logo on my caps!! so yeah the caps are for randy.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:57 pm

I'm sure with the way you handled this companies will be chomping at the bit to help you out.
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:04 am

are you randy ????
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:06 am

Are you painfully immature?
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:17 am

no. but if your not randy then they werent ment for you! and if he did to you like he did me youd be pissed too!! i express my feelings and if you dont like the way i do it then tuff titties!!! all you have to do was just not read my post
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:29 am

I just hope joel see's what happens when companies do you a favor.
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:31 am

chrisfish wrote:
mrbashful210 wrote:
roger1978 wrote:

I have heard a simulator situation before

Where would you have seen this before lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:37 am

F3M4 wrote:
I just hope joel see's what happens when companies do you a favor.
scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:09 am

its that little b!tch (F3m4) again, someone must have pulled his chain and woke him up.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:15 am

daddy_j wrote:
its that little b!tch (F3m4) again, someone must have pulled his chain and woke him up.

Did you miss me, beautiful?
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:29 am

kinda, I look to see if anyone is crying, and your always around.

I''m glad ur in LA, you have no reason to miss world finals. I can't wait. What class u running, I guarantee you won't win. lol

I will build for your class, just to shut you up for good.
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:31 am

make you retire before you even start.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:32 am

I HAVE A HATER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:33 am

trunk.
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:01 am

well, I guess you can have trunk, none of my rides have a trunk, and its not a hater, you have to be or do something to have a hater. You're just a crying little b!tch. I hate cry babies. Your the type to make your own organization, because you can't win. You'll be gone before finals anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RDs with atomic recones!   RDs with atomic recones! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RDs with atomic recones!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next