Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
new cd is the bomb Vote_lcapnew cd is the bomb Voting_barnew cd is the bomb Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
new cd is the bomb Vote_lcapnew cd is the bomb Voting_barnew cd is the bomb Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence crank louisiana contest record 2010 80inches songs Audiopipe finals globe drive build quad pics state kyle world crzyblondgrl chef stereo broken disc Johncarr dollar records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

new cd is the bomb

Go down 
+6
DMAN
scionsoloxb
dbdaddy
TAMU
cody08
The_Rowlands
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:45 pm

168.5dbs watch out
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Vids or it didn't happen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:54 pm

i really think thats a crock of Dung Pile to let 1 person have the disc months before everyone else.we should protest the usage of this disc this season.you have just created a uneven playing field.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Yeah... if there is such a cd, (and a single person who competes has a copy) we should be able to buy it, or atleast be told whats on it.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:24 pm

thanks for the copy rowlands! yes he is right the new cd rocks! and you guys know me.... i like buzzzzz and theres plenty of that on there! thanks again teammate!
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:30 pm

i realy dont think yall have it. pullin our legs
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm going to need a copy of this here CD please......
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:08 pm

ya doin sb
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:10 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
ya doin sb
yes of course iam jeff....gosh!
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:16 pm

not u..... dman.......
how ya like track 4 ?????? a constant 65 hz tone
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:40 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
not u..... dman.......
how ya like track 4 ?????? a constant 65 hz tone
constant really is a harsh word around here. i like how it dips to 62...then back to 65... non stop bass! im playing about 22secs in, maybe the constant part is in the track more? little white is loving it right now.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:42 pm

160 for u this year??????????
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:51 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
oh ya im going to use some real subs this year. no more stock everyday subs this year. affraid
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:10 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:21 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
The_Rowlands wrote:
oh ya im going to use some real subs this year. no more stock everyday subs this year. affraid
RD FTMFW!
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:27 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Last edited by The_Rowlands on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:30 pm

That's the same old CD.....I had that years ago
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:10 pm

chrisfish wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
The_Rowlands wrote:
SI FTMFW!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:40 pm

SI???????
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:02 pm

chrisfish wrote:
SI???????
YEP...LOL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:34 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
The_Rowlands wrote:

ive been waiting for you to do that. its mutherfuckin on now. dont forget the only power limit is battery. ide like to see what you can do with some real power. i mean Dung Pile. you dominate with middle of the line equipment. dont get me wrong, AQ is the Dung Pile, but you run their middle woofers and middle amps. i can only imagine whats gonna happen when you do step it up. mad props on your acomplishments.

Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:44 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
The_Rowlands wrote:

ive been waiting for you to do that. its mutherfuckin on now. dont forget the only power limit is battery. ide like to see what you can do with some real power. i mean Dung Pile. you dominate with middle of the line equipment. dont get me wrong, AQ is the Dung Pile, but you run their middle woofers and middle amps. i can only imagine whats gonna happen when you do step it up. mad props on your acomplishments.

He ran the hdc3 which is the bad boys except for the 4" aq subs out now and the amps their is no low or high line at all. Im guessing he is either using the aq 4 inch or gonna make the dd z's work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:58 pm

2003f150 wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
The_Rowlands wrote:

He ran the hdc3 which is the bad boys except for the 4" aq subs out now and the amps their is no low or high line at all. Im guessing he is either using the aq 4 inch or gonna make the dd z's work Very Happy
YA I USED THE HDC3. but all joking aside those are good woofers.... but there is soooooooooooo much more out there! and the ddz's have been sold for ever now. and didnt work at all in my app. NOT running AQ this year. the only thing im running in the dd family is the ddm3a's.
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:17 am

He mas magic spl dust that he got from rowlands.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:05 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
2003f150 wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
The_Rowlands wrote:

YA I USED THE HDC3. but all joking aside those are good woofers.... but there is soooooooooooo much more out there! and the ddz's have been sold for ever now. and didnt work at all in my app. NOT running AQ this year. the only thing im running in the dd family is the ddm3a's.

Its a shame to not use aq....I figured the 4" coil sub would be the ticket to hold the power better.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:06 pm

YOU TWO MOFO SHARING CD'S AN HAVEN'T SENT ONE TO THE LOUDEST MOFO IN NORTH EAST MISSISSIPPI WTF.
oh well ryan get them secret weapons going bro gonna be a good year this year for sb.
its gonna be cool to see this guy use some real s hit finally an stop playing around. i guess i have no choice but take second place this year lol.
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:57 pm

supadave wrote:
YOU TWO MOFO SHARING CD'S AN HAVEN'T SENT ONE TO THE LOUDEST MOFO IN NORTH EAST MISSISSIPPI WTF.
oh well ryan get them secret weapons going bro gonna be a good year this year for sb.
its gonna be cool to see this guy use some real s hit finally an stop playing around. i guess i have no choice but take second place this year lol.

I think you can take him....
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:47 am

i think i can too, i know i can "BEAT HIM AT THE LOW GAME LMAO IF I HAD THE POWER LOL
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:27 pm

supadave wrote:
i think i can too, i know i can "BEAT HIM AT THE LOW GAME LMAO IF I HAD THE POWER LOL
this is true! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:39 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new cd is the bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: new cd is the bomb   new cd is the bomb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new cd is the bomb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: STREET BEAT :: STREET BEAT-
Jump to: