Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Vote_lcapWhat to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Voting_barWhat to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Vote_lcapWhat to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Voting_barWhat to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank records finals 2010 broken state pics silence chef globe Audiopipe stereo disc quad dollar songs contest build crzyblondgrl record drive Johncarr 80inches world kyle louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??

Go down 
+5
Aldo
chrisfish
The_Rowlands
daddy_j
ARMed&Bangin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Empty
PostSubject: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Wait till he passes out, then cover him with them because he's probably cold.

What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Slide_4272_60061_large
Back to top Go down
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:01 pm

that is freaking funny.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:04 pm

lol........i threw every one of mine in the trash filled up 2 dumpsters full
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Ha!! Let's toss these on there too!
What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? 2011-01-17_14-19-44_805
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Here's what I did with mine (there wasn't very many of em...haa). I donated them to a local school for mentally handicapped children. All they did was remove the label from them (indicating the show it was attained from) and placed their own label on it. They then awarded them to the children for various contests they have. Good causes are awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:53 pm

ARMed&Bangin wrote:
Here's what I did with mine (there wasn't very many of em...haa). I donated them to a local school for mentally handicapped children. All they did was remove the label from them (indicating the show it was attained from) and placed their own label on it. They then awarded them to the children for various contests they have. Good causes are awesome.

i called and emailed a couple of the local ymca's to do that, they reacted like i was an idiot or something and said they would have no use for them, so i just throw away the ones i don't like now too
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Well, sir, sounds like your local YMCA is a buncha pricks.
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Aldo

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:25 pm

ARMed&Bangin wrote:

I did the same thing here in San Antonio for a local Strip Club , Good causes are aweome !!!
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:17 pm

^^ he's alive ^^
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:51 pm

as for beer cans ,, that pile is about 10 years worth for me ...lol
Back to top Go down
kitcatkiss
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kitcatkiss

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:04 pm

ARMed&Bangin wrote:

That's awesome!!! Great idea.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Take em, spit shine em and polish em up reall nice. Turn them sum bitche$ sideways and stick em straight up ur candy A$$!!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:57 pm

you summma \"Female dog\" bruce thats what i was just going to say
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Dayum cousin....who the fukk ya'll talkin to? That's the real question.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:59 am

Either way im alllllllllllllll cozy and warm thanks guys LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:04 am

haa...I was wondering when you were gonna reply. We didn't want you to catch cold...just looking out for your health. haa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??   What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do with all of JIMBO's trophies??
Page 1 of 1