Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
me amd the kids mini spl build Vote_lcapme amd the kids mini spl build Voting_barme amd the kids mini spl build Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
me amd the kids mini spl build Vote_lcapme amd the kids mini spl build Voting_barme amd the kids mini spl build Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 silence world 80inches quad broken records record contest globe Johncarr stereo state chef pics drive crzyblondgrl disc Audiopipe build dollar louisiana crank finals kyle songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

me amd the kids mini spl build

Go down 
+2
The_Rowlands
poundstone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

me amd the kids mini spl build Empty
PostSubject: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:28 am

well got bored so figured id post some pics of what we are doing. got alot more to do but here is the start. its gonna be a pioneer 4800 headunit 4 51/4" xxx's a sa-8 off a old soundstream rubicon 501 and a stinger spv70 for a battery. i also have a us amps 50hc i might switch out just for fun to see the difference between it and the ss. well here are some pics

me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2756
me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2757
me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2758
me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2759
me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2760
me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2762
me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2763
me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2764
me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2767
me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2768
me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2769
me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2770
me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2771
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:56 am

u goining to use that bat to power the car also right they get up and go pretty good with a big battery
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:26 pm

yep!!lol figure its gonna need it with all the extra weight im putting in it. i had to rebuild the front end already and put together with mdf and 1.5" screws now.lol alot more sturday and added like 1" lift. only thing that sucks is i only get my kids every other week so we only get 7 days to work on it and most of those we dont get alot of time to work on it but we will get it dont really wanna do anything without them since the whole point of it is to do something with them!
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:28 pm

I was just at walmart yesterday looking in the hiood and underneath trying to figure out what to do with one.. im interested to see where you put stuff. not alot of room to be had.. I was thinking of some kind of fiberglass molded sealed type box
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:14 pm

no there isnt im doing some serious modding on it.lol its gonna have a arch in the back cargo area to hold all the 51/4's and the amps gonna be mounted to the back wall of it and the 8 is gonna be inverted in the passenger seat but thats after alot of modding to the car to make it possible!lol i have to move the shifter the pedal and everything!Lol but its all in fun.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:20 pm

damn.. make that \"Female dog\" a right hand drive while your at it.. lol.. I got a golf cart im working on too. just got some rims for it and my buddy is bagging it... havent made up my mind on a system. we got it cuz we are too damn lazy to walk around the shows. Anyone on here got golf carts?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:22 pm

we just threw away our 2 mini's the kids got to old
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:36 pm

im hopin to get it done soon they r only gonna be able to use it for a couple more years then they wont fit.lol and i need a little cushman truck to hookup for gettin around the farm.lol
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:00 pm

well got some things done its comin along. was alot more work then i thought.lol had to rebuild everything to support the weight!!!lol

me amd the kids mini spl build Powerwheels004
me amd the kids mini spl build Powerwheels005
me amd the kids mini spl build Powerwheels006
me amd the kids mini spl build Powerwheels008
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Looking good man!
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:46 am

Haha I like hope the kids have fun
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:01 am

yeah they love it!!! and thanks fish you like the design???lol you know what im doin with it!!lol
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Looks like it will peak a little low. I was at 99 hz..
but yea to will work for sure. Ware does it peak? 76 ish?
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:28 pm

I was at 99hz to
Will the globe fit ?
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:36 pm

But that was with a small tube
Just putting the globe in a small box the Hz should be lower
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Yea I had a globe shaped chamber inside. It had a concrete floor with a molded jig to hold the globe up the cone would hit if I gave to to much. Blow a hole in there the side of my fist! lol
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:39 pm

I all but gave up on port wars. I can't get over 178.9. And you need 181's to win.I do have one more idea I haven't tested .....yet!
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:10 pm

well havent been in this for a while guess i can update got it all done been to 2 shows. peaks quite low.lol at the show yesterday it did a 161.6 at 42hz.lol gonna work on the box and see if i can come up with some ideas to get some gains. also gonna get a dd 1508 to try too. here are a few updated pics.

me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2915
me amd the kids mini spl build 100_2913

we got alot more to do to it just havent had teh time.
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Haha I bet the mids an highs sound good .

That's a ok number for what it is . Good job hope the kids like it
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:13 pm

yeah 1 8 on 500 watts i figured aint bad of a score port wars or not.lol and they love it my son is so proud he shows it off and tells everybody about it.lol and yeah it sounds pretty good on music too.lol
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:28 pm

?? where's the duck tape?
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:25 pm

what duct tape?lol
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:34 pm

the duct tape that makes things loud..
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm

ahh we arent to that point yet.lol
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:02 pm

so, this is the first "mini spl" i have seen before. I have heard of it before, but thats about it. I'm assuming all that is involved is a port wars type of metering..? No classification or anything else?
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 pm

there is a whole section of rules on it. they have a stock class and extreme mine is extreme because of the way its built i dont remember what all the rules are but i know it cant be taller then the windshield
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:18 pm

ha, thats great.. nice choice on sub to for that little setup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me amd the kids mini spl build   me amd the kids mini spl build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me amd the kids mini spl build
Page 1 of 1