Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Voting_barBojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Voting_barBojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc crank 80inches broken stereo dollar songs chef build pics record quad 2010 world silence finals kyle globe records Audiopipe Johncarr crzyblondgrl state contest louisiana drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy)

Go down 
+15
KickerRex
DMAN
Whattha
outsideshot23
roger1978
chrisfish
The_Rowlands
F3M4
poundstone
sanman
2003f150
maddog
Quis
cody08
bojangles
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bojangles
Above Average Contributor
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy)   Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:49 am

First topic message reminder :

I don't feel like saying much cause I'm tired right now and ready to go to bed. So here's a couple of pics.

Oh and I'll do you guys a favor andpost them in the next post so you don't have to scroll through a shiit ton of pictures on every page. Wink
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy)   Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:30 pm

NOONE SAID IT COULDNT BE DONE WHAT WE ARE TELLING YOU FROM EXPERIENCE IS THEY WONT LAST
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy)   Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:03 pm

sanman wrote:
NOONE SAID IT COULDNT BE DONE WHAT WE ARE TELLING YOU FROM EXPERIENCE IS THEY WONT LAST
the guy asked what they could handle and i quoted him and posted what i have seen them handle ???
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy)   Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:39 pm

and so did i unless you have ran more than 8 pd2000's per or any0ne else in the world has then its irrelevant
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy)   Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:55 am

Steve ran his 5k on a single 12 at .5 in a box that peaked at 53hz all day for 5 months before he blew it. And Steve is hard on Dung Pile. I have no complaints with the sub so far. It may not be the end all be all of subs out there but I am very happy with the choice of the MT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy)   Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:43 am

KICKER FOR LIFE!! KICKER IS STILL THE LOUDEST STUFF I EVER RAN IN SB /THREAD
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy)   Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:42 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
KICKER FOR LIFE!! KICKER IS STILL THE LOUDEST STUFF I EVER RAN IN SB /THREAD

until this year......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy)   Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Complete build log! Great work, best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy)   Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bojangles SB3 Build (Quiet and buzzzzzy)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3