Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
get the most out of my cvx Vote_lcapget the most out of my cvx Voting_barget the most out of my cvx Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
get the most out of my cvx Vote_lcapget the most out of my cvx Voting_barget the most out of my cvx Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 finals crzyblondgrl quad kyle crank drive 80inches contest dollar world records chef stereo Johncarr build silence disc louisiana state pics record Audiopipe broken globe songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

get the most out of my cvx

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

get the most out of my cvx Empty
PostSubject: get the most out of my cvx   get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:53 pm

i have a 95 eclipse... pd1200.1... 2 12in kicker cvx.... i wanna fart box at 64 hrtz... a couple of quick questions if anybody can help... with putting .05 into a 750rms sub each with this amp how much of internal cubes should i use to get the best performance and also... what size of ports...im gonna use pvc piping for the ports 4in...6in...and how many of them... im thinking subs up and ports back... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: get the most out of my cvx   get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:04 pm

scratch that i didn't read into some info a great guy gave me... but if you have any suggestions feel free to post
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: get the most out of my cvx   get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:08 pm

its goin to take testing...every car likes something different...even if it is the same type of car
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: get the most out of my cvx   get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:20 pm

small boxes work good with the cvx's and they can handle alot of power for midlevel woofers. Especially for a burp!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: get the most out of my cvx   get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:18 pm

My 95 eclipse likes around 55 hz right now. Still playing with boxes but I'm up to 149.1 with 4-12 orion hp subs and a HCCA d5000, should break the 150 mark on sunday with my fixed box.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: get the most out of my cvx   get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:19 pm

Subs up ports to drivers side. I'm trying PNR ports now, I did have a slot port if that helps any.
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: get the most out of my cvx   get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:31 am

thanks for the info... ill get pics of my build if i remember and let you know what i do... got a local comp tomorrow
Back to top Go down
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: get the most out of my cvx   get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:37 am

The best we ever did, was a 152.3 with four 12" Kicker squares and 2 AB XD3000. We built the box in the spare tire well all the way up to the top. Subs up and port forward.
This was 4 years ago. It should be a lot easier now.
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: get the most out of my cvx   get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:49 am

my friend suposedly did a 57.4 or somthing like that while i was goin to basic in this car... he had th ma hk 80 somthing like and two twelve clifs
Back to top Go down
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: get the most out of my cvx   get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 3:43 pm

iowan wrote:
my friend suposedly did a 57.4 or somthing like that while i was goin to basic in this car... he had th ma hk 80 somthing like and two twelve clifs

That is very hard to believe.
I would treat the car like a trunk. Subs forward and ports up. 4 - 4" areos.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: get the most out of my cvx   get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:10 pm

iowan wrote:

maybe on the audiocontrol meter!
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: get the most out of my cvx   get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:10 pm

I got 2 CVX 10s doing a 154.8
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: get the most out of my cvx   get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:03 am

haha i guess my friend was full of B.S..... i only did a 141 on my daily box... hard to get noise in the kick i guess.... i broke my jigsaw so no pix.... sorry but thanx for the help........................................

95 eclipse gs for Sale.................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: get the most out of my cvx   get the most out of my cvx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

get the most out of my cvx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: