Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Vote_lcapsb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Voting_barsb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Vote_lcapsb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Voting_barsb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef broken quad 80inches Johncarr disc globe crank records record kyle contest pics 2010 dollar Audiopipe build silence drive stereo crzyblondgrl world finals songs state louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol

Go down 
+5
Skip01
maddog
scionsoloxb
chrisbaldelli
mbrooky
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mbrooky
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mbrooky

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-04-26

sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Empty
PostSubject: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:37 am

changed the setup a bit to help loading issues...and gained as well! some buzz action for ya...lol...made it to the show late cuz i literally just finished putting everything back together and ran it untested/untuned....was atleast hoping for mid 140s atleast...but was surprised witht the outcome...not too shabby for some 600wrms moofers Smile

and some butt crack FTW...haha lol audiogod9k filmed this..you bastard.. Razz

Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
Above Average Contributor
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:22 pm

that's some serious buzz!

Congratulations. I know you could have done 150 at Finals, and this proves it.

How did you fix the loading problem? (if it's not top secret) geek Loading wall or symmetric positioning are the logical guesses.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:51 pm

damn that is buzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
maddog
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
maddog

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:08 pm

great number
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Pretty diggy for 2 600w subs
Back to top Go down
mbrooky
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mbrooky

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 pm

chrisbaldelli wrote:
that's some serious buzz!

Congratulations. I know you could have done 150 at Finals, and this proves it.

How did you fix the loading problem? (if it's not top secret) geek Loading wall or symmetric positioning are the logical guesses.

Thanks bro! but yeah stacked em...so both are loading off the passenger seat...you should try it out ryan if you have the room bet the subs would last a bit longer and closer to that 60 Wink

but i'm pretty pleased with my score on my budget setup Very Happy

scionsoloxb wrote:
damn that is buzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Team Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Lightyear 4TMFW!!!!!! lulz Still have a loooooong way to go to catch up to your ass!... Razz

maddog wrote:
great number

THanks!

Skip01 wrote:
Pretty diggy for 2 600w subs

hells yeah...lol Too bad you weren't there homie...wanted a demo of your diggy setup!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:27 am

great run matt
but this here has confirmed that i won't be back in sb next year. trunk 0-1000
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:59 pm

supadave wrote:
great run matt

Since you're mr. video... I'm sure you've seen the new and old vids he posted.

Matt knows how to get silly low (pun intended), but can tune up for competitions. I have to do the same for any competition I want a good number.

My new project is set to go low... it's tuned to 28 Hz and shouldn't roll off until the subsonic regions. It won't be too loud (140-ish), but it will break up people's kidney stones. cyclops

Bo's doing the same, and I know a few others who are making Street Beat a groundpounder class, whether the rules keep up or not. If you're switching to trunk due to buzzy, then this year's "SPLow" guys might switch you back.
Back to top Go down
bojangles
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:18 pm

For the people that have me on Facebook, they have already seen what's coming, but I'm not gonna post any pictures up on here until it's all done. I have reached the point of no return though and my subs are sitting in a corner stacked up and waiting to be put in.... so this build is definitely happening. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:39 am

LOL... you are DEFINITELY past the point of no return.

Forget recones, you'd better ask Santa for windshields!
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:12 am

bojangles wrote:
For the people that have me on Facebook, they have already seen what's coming, but I'm not gonna post any pictures up on here until it's all done. I have reached the point of no return though and my subs are sitting in a corner stacked up and waiting to be put in.... so this build is definitely happening. Very Happy

Get em in!!!! P>S> You went huntin' yet????
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:26 pm

2003f150 wrote:
bojangles wrote:

yes he did, he posted pics on fb of it all muddy after he almost got stuck lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:32 pm

cody08 wrote:
2003f150 wrote:
bojangles wrote:

yes he did, he posted pics on fb of it all muddy after he almost got stuck lol

LOL I will look on FB
Back to top Go down
bojangles
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:15 pm

If the windshield goes, I don't know what I'll do. Turn it down, I guess.

And Yes I've been hunting. Haven't you seen my Hunting truck pics? lol. I guess I can post those.

sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol 154920_465919255979_519400979_6176419_3444963_n
sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol 66873_465918880979_519400979_6176409_6250383_n
sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol 65814_465918550979_519400979_6176401_405824_n

Cody doesn't like it when I do stuff like this. Laughing
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 am

boi you a fool lmao
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:40 pm

i like buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but only if its above the supadave frq cap of 56.7896 hrz!
Back to top Go down
mbrooky
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mbrooky

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:58 pm

supadave wrote:
great run matt

thanks homie! and don't leave sb! i hate buzzy btw but u gotta do whatcha gotta do lol.....when they coming out with that cd?!...lol
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 pm

bring a cd out and i will defend my sb1 title....... same results. low music doesnt give anyone more of a advantage on an old scab like me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol   sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sb1.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: STREET BEAT :: STREET BEAT-
Jump to: