Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
KICKER! Thanks for the props! Vote_lcapKICKER! Thanks for the props! Voting_barKICKER! Thanks for the props! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
KICKER! Thanks for the props! Vote_lcapKICKER! Thanks for the props! Voting_barKICKER! Thanks for the props! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr finals crzyblondgrl quad world stereo records Audiopipe disc drive state build louisiana silence globe 80inches crank record 2010 dollar broken contest kyle pics songs chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

KICKER! Thanks for the props!

Go down 
+9
bruce-bruce
Proaudio150
supadave
taz
DMAN
Stingraysevenout
The_Rowlands
BBGIC
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
13 posters
AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

KICKER! Thanks for the props! Empty
PostSubject: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Props! And they even mention USACI! pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:03 pm

nice great job guys,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Nice job guys glad to see you get the props........but

loudest vehicle in the planet?????????

yeah loudest in its class for the 0-600 classes, but not loudest vehicle on the planet.

and sponsored?

hmm thats interesting
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:38 pm

kickercrx wrote:
Nice job guys glad to see you get the props........but

loudest vehicle in the planet?????????

yeah loudest in its class for the 0-600 classes, but not loudest vehicle on the planet.

and sponsored?

hmm thats interesting

I didnt write it! I like how you pick out the words and twist it! come on chad you know kevin and rich arent sponsored it was the writters way of linking it to team loud and clear. I guess your sponsored by PIE
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Congrats GUYS...
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:56 pm

congrats fellas
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:23 pm

ok so the forum has been way to clean and boring , we do need some sht stired up but lets keep it personal , we dont need any company's brought into it , way to many are out of touch with this sport already , like lets talk about jimbos stash hidden in his box , or those body building sht in kevins batteries , or that turbo mounted in chads amps , sup daves loosing that bet and having to get that hair cut , something you can see that is obvious , and did you really think all those kinetics in mark brus truck are real , please , he has ac fans with tubes runing under the truck into the floor , cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry and dont even get me started on darville , hes got pics of ralph that you have to see.....
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Thats ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what im talking bout
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:35 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:51 pm

taz i would do you one better but you said keep it clean so i will keep it to myself an about my hair cut your just mad that your ass is gettin old an getting anything to stand up is getting pretty damn hard with some help....................lmao affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Proaudio150

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-12-01

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:53 pm

I have been away for years and years. I see that its still basically the same. People still cry about nothing. They dont think how this is good for the sport and USACI...they only think he how it effects them and their small world....

Nice to be home..

P.s. Congrats on the spot.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Grats fellas
Back to top Go down
520reaudiosx15s
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
520reaudiosx15s

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:23 am

Good job fellas. KICKER POWER FTW cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:38 am

ok, things that make you go hmmm.... well they are holding up a finger and that dude in the back ground is kinda hunkered over, not saying anything, I am just saying..... Shocked

congrats on the props guys!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:14 pm

KICKER FTW!
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:33 am

I prolly missed it, but what myth was broken?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KICKER! Thanks for the props!   KICKER! Thanks for the props! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KICKER! Thanks for the props!
Page 1 of 1