Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Vote_lcapJacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Voting_barJacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Vote_lcapJacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Voting_barJacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken songs Audiopipe records quad record contest dollar drive globe silence Johncarr stereo kyle louisiana disc state pics crzyblondgrl world crank 2010 80inches chef build finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL

Go down 
+13
super stock crx
fstfred
Alarm God
Team Big'Un
chrisfish
Moonie
rd s10
soundbybass
mrbashful210
SMOKER
RXZILLA
Mega HZ
Stingraysevenout
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:18 am

A FEW REVISIONS FROM THE ORIGINAL POST....

Come on guys lets try to get this show back to its roots and back to what it used to be...
We used to be two blocks away and would fill the parking lot then three years ago i got the bigger place and now we cant even halfway fill it up ...

Anyway please come out it is always a crazy fun show and this year i will go back to giving away some prizes and or a lil cash not much but something .. Maybe try to have some food or some chit out there i get a few different deals together for us all...

CHILLY WILLIE WILL BE THERE WITH FUNNEL CAKES AND SNOW CONES AND NACHOS AND HOT COCO.

The night before have a get together at da casa and smoke and drink and hot tub or if your a crazy ass jump in da damn pool anyway the sat at the house i will be suppling most of da booze if some ppl wanna do that.... anyway hope to see some of ya there should be a great show as usual...

Football ofcourse will be on to watch as well and kick back and make some bets or roll some street dice whatever floats yalls boat...

Dec 12 th round noon and stop whenever da fizzzzzzzzzzzzzuck we feel like it....

There wil also be free grudge matches if all works out small trophies for this part but will be kewl and a few other SPL fun games. Still working on details with Ralph on those.

Hoping to give away
remember keyword for now is hoping

20.00 for first in Stock class (class with most compeditors)
20.00 for first in SB class (class with most compeditors)
20.00 for first in SQ class (class with most compeditors)
20.00 for loudest spl in SQ (sq spl rules apply no sticking in port)
20.00 for (SECRET BOTTLE SPL) Details to come weekend of show

There will be more payouts to SQ now big thanks to mobile toys and pate for making that happen ill let you know what it will be and how to win it. Stay tuned.

HOPEFULLY STILL A FEW MORE THINGS TO COME

Should also have some manufacterer SWAG santa santa

EDIT THE B AND K WORLD RECORD METER WILL BE HERE AS WELL AS OUTLAW WORLD RECORD METER

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mega HZ
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mega HZ

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:17 am

Ill try to make if i dont tear all the 12s out. Got to get rid of these things. Will try to be there.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:40 am

Sounds good

Ill be SS 1800 plus
and SB5( maybe if subs will hold up im gonna try before i recone with new ones..)
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:51 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO....
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Hope you can make it Mel ... I sent a pm from facebook to peter speckman hopefully he can send some swag from kenwood and chit ... Or is he even still with them?

Sorry guys that i did a new post just finally got some of the money figured out and posted it... And still working on a few extras to mess around with that should be fun to ... One thing i dont wanna let the cat out of the bag but just imagine being at the fair and ya gotta knock down a bottle or two.. Anyway thats all ill say but SB guys willl be needed fo sho so you Houston guys Big bang twins , and all you other crazies need to come .. And fred and kimmon we will have to come up with something extra on yalls stuff.. HEHE

As far as me doing the SB5 right before i recone just to see well i may not do that after all it did okay but i dont think the subs will make it through the whole run so it will be a just try it one time kinda thing.. Didn't want you to think i was going after the Crossfire van with my stock truck cause that would be a conflict since im a factory sponcerd guy bye them now WOOOHOOOO
Back to top Go down
SMOKER
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SMOKER

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:33 am

I'm gonna try to make it. Now with lil one its a little harder to make it like I use to. If he had a place to stay warm it would be a little easier.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:10 am

Hopefully you can make it... And the lil one thing well biguns always has heat in the trailer thats why im always in there , And i can leave my yukon running if needed bro . We can get tha lil one warm no worries...... Do what ya think and hopefully see ya soon bro
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:42 am

Ill be there with some dodo for you jimbo!! Fuzzy grape color!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:05 am

I think i may have just got hard . Im not sure but should be.....ROFLMAO.... Sounds good
Back to top Go down
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
soundbybass

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Trailer will be present for sure with heat I usually have thin blood idk y??????? I will double check on if the chevy is coming with the big screen, I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:05 pm

It better be Fo GAMES DAMMIT. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Well I guess I could bring my trailer if it is needed? It is very very warm Smile Let me know!
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:44 pm

I will be there not sure as to what I am going to run. See that I have no equipment, but hey ill figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:54 pm

He's BAAAAAAACK!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:03 am

Now we just need hunterw to figure something out
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:37 pm

We are there for sure

And Jimbo the truck with the big screen will be at the show

Last edited by Team Big'Un on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Jimbo you know we'll be there. you gonna see if the explorer can make the females clothes fall off....lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Sounds freakin awsome fo sho
Back to top Go down
SMOKER
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SMOKER

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Can we get naked midget women? LOL..... oopppppssss... ill know Thanksgiving if I can. Got to see if hitch will work. I want to make it if possible. ....
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:53 pm

you know ill be there with " the crossfire van"
Back to top Go down
SMOKER
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SMOKER

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Hell yea.........
Back to top Go down
SMOKER
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SMOKER

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:17 pm

I wish I could street beat...
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:26 pm

May just have to SB something just for fun
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:06 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats what im saying..... see which one of us can last through a sb run and keep it all together... .should be fun fo sho bro
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Is there going to be pizza....
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:53 am

TTT.....

More prize money for SQ has been added . Big thanks to mobile toys and pate for help with SQ ...

Should also have a top notch judge there as well for some of you that might want some pointers to begin the new season........
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:06 am

Damn it bro I would luv to do one of your shows oh wait I still gotta build mine for next year been watching too much damn football lol but good luck with da show hope u have a big turnout and I,gotta get to some tx shows

Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:21 am

Okay so looking at payouts for spl and sq and whats this bottle spl contest?????

I still cant believe nobody has asked about this.... And its FREE to enter scratch
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:18 pm

So what's up with the bottle contest???

U going to gave pizza as well???
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:49 am

EDIT THE B AND K WORLD RECORD METER WILL BE HERE AS WELL AS OUTLAW WORLD RECORD METER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL   Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacks Stereo 8th anual triple point Dec 12th EARLY ROLL CALL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next