Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Vote_lcapworld - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Voting_barworld - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Vote_lcapworld - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Voting_barworld - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence crzyblondgrl record louisiana crank state Johncarr 2010 world contest 80inches songs quad kyle pics finals globe disc stereo records build broken chef Audiopipe dollar drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond

Go down 
+11
Jeff Sanford
svillarrial
JLG Entertainment
johnperdeye
TECH114
Alarm God
Twisted Image
nebrsq
jkrob21
TurkeyDrag
DMAN
15 posters

When do you want Finals? Shreveport, LA
Sept. 24 & 25, 2011
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Vote_lcap54%world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Vote_rcap
 54% [ 28 ]
Oct. 1 & 2, 2011
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Vote_lcap19%world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Vote_rcap
 19% [ 10 ]
Oct. 8 & 9, 2011 (Just found out HeatWave Corpus Show)
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Vote_lcap8%world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Oct. 12 & 13, 2011 (Meca's Finals too)
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Vote_lcap4%world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Nov. 19 & 20, 2011
world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Vote_lcap15%world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 52

AuthorMessage

world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Empty
PostSubject: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:45 pm

ShowB wrote:
I am working on USACi World Finals for Shreveport, LA but I have run into a snag and need YOUR HELP!

I got some dates I need to discuss with you all, please do not jack my thread and respond with what your thoughts are.

NEW DATES BECAUSE THE OTHER DATES INTERFERRED WITH HEATWAVE AND MECA FINALS.

I can't get anything done till we pick the dates.

Last edited by ShowB on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:09 pm

damn, I will have to wait until I check next years work schedule and others vacations
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
TurkeyDrag
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TurkeyDrag

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Isnt the 8-9 battle drag as well
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:04 pm

I vote for Sept or Nov. Get as much time between USACi and the other orgs finals as possible. That's why our finals and SBN work. Far apart and time to get ready both with builds and finances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Well after ALOT of discussion with competitors, everyone complained that Nov was a HARD month, especially at the end of the month because of the holidays with family and with Christmas shopping expenses, not to mention the vacation time havin to be taken all in 1 month.

What used to work might not work now, now if the economy gets better then we will see.
I will be there regardless of the dates, but WE, USACi, want to let you all know what is going on and trying to keep everyone involved in the decision Wink
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Earlier the better. I love finals, but hated the fact that they were the weekend before thanksgiving. Tough to get time off near a holiday.
This year was great-and I agree with John, the more time between org's finals the better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:00 am

Well I am trying lol
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:02 am

were is the button for...........

I like CROSSFIRE?
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:44 am

Who runs the heat wave shows? If it's Shane then on the 8&9 if not then sept 24&25.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:51 am

sept 24 & 25 sounds good to me..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:39 am

Oct 1 and 2 sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:40 pm

TRY NOVEMBER 13@14,2011
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Alarm God wrote:
Who runs the heat wave shows? If it's Shane then on the 8&9 if not then sept 24&25.

Be nice, yes Shane Russell does all the Heatwave Events for Heatwave.
Back to top Go down
svillarrial
svillarrial

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:27 pm

oct 1 and 2 sound great to me plus i get paid on the first so ill have plenty of money for the show
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:39 pm

ShowB wrote:
Well I am trying lol

Doing a great job-not too many would take on this task.
Will be there regardless of date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:11 pm

I know there is more than 41, come on get people voting so I can get this done Smile
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:01 pm

ShowB wrote:
Alarm God wrote:

Be nice, yes Shane Russell does all the Heatwave Events for Heatwave.
Be Nice after the things he did at finals for verification, let alone letting a hummer run in a trunk class at another show? I am surprised he still works for USACi! I could do better with my eyes closed.....lol
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:07 pm

ShowB wrote:
I know there is more than 41, come on get people voting so I can get this done Smile

From looking at the event results for world finals there aren't to many more. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Im good for whenever just let us know when ya know....

Although i do say Who gives a chit about heatwave chorpus ? I mean really we are a mere sidshow at all the Heatwaves anyway and that will never change... I cant remember last time spectaters even knew we were at Heatwave honestly.. And that is JUST FKN SAD IN MY EYES COMPARED TO NOT LONG AGO..... I WONT NAME THA YEAR ANYWAY....

Shanes one of my boys so i will say NOT on that date of chorpus..But i do gotta say wtf has heatwave EVER done for usaci? David dont give a ratts assss about Usaci so why should we give a shhhit less about them... For me NO REASON David is a great guy but really if he cared he would announce us somewhere to the crowd and draw them towards us.. Might as well have us outside in the Parking area for realzzzzzzz. other than shane thats why i still support heatwave somewhat . and im sure he would understand me saying all that..... Just my opinion anyway

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
mrbashful210

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Tha earlier tha better!!!! Later in the year would be better for weather reasons. But like janesa said everyone is broke.
Back to top Go down
TeamTCA
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TeamTCA

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:31 am

TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN:

Get every member you know to get on either this thread or the other one in the SQ section and vote on this POLL on the date you want so that Jenissa can get this thing wrapped up. As of now, there are 49 SPL votes and 34 SQ votes. I know there's more so let's get it done so that we ALL can be planning for next year's event. Sure will be nice knowing the date by the first of the year.......

Todd
TCAudio
27 World Championships
1990-2010
Back to top Go down
http://www.tcaudio.net
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:18 am

Who cares about the other orgs......If your going to be the leader in this world...stand up and be it....and don't worry about the other people just out perform them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond   world - USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USACi World Finals NEW POLL - I need more people to respond
Page 1 of 1