Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Vote_lcapfinals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Voting_barfinals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Vote_lcapfinals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Voting_barfinals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef crank 80inches contest record quad drive 2010 songs globe records louisiana disc state stereo Audiopipe silence kyle pics broken dollar Johncarr finals world build crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!

Go down 
+6
TeamTCA
jkrob21
jsketoe
chrisbaldelli
Upzaw2000
bmuhammad1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Empty
PostSubject: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Hey guys...I have a question that Im sure you have been asked a million times before. That is when will there be a United Finals between USACI/MECA/IASCA. It seems like most competitors want this to happen bet everybody keeps saying that it wont because of egos, money issues, etc. Are the problems that deep rooted between the orgs or are people just bullsh***tin me! Im not talking about next year because it looks like Jenissa is working this out for LA again next year. But Im talking about 2012...and big Finals and advertise the hell out of it across the country. I know that the competitors would support this. Could you respond to this...or could we talk over the phone. Either or...I would sure love to have this happen. I have some ideas. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Above Average Contributor
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:18 pm

If the other orgs don't want to not much any one can do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:36 pm

It isn't that we have not tried. The other organizations aren't willing to do it, I know Ralph has suggested it before and if it is ever brought to the table I would love to discuss it!
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:02 pm

MECA's Finals were at a County Fairgrounds in Lebanon TN. 120-140 cars competed.

It was a huge parking lot, and a large covered arena. Is there a reason we don't crash their party, and have Unified Finals there?

finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Phoca_thumb_l_would%20you%20believe%20charlie%20daniels%20was%20in%20concert%20here%20monday%20night

I'm sure the idea has been tossed around, but I haven't seen it on the forums.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Ok...thanks Jenissa. At least it looks good on USACI side. Know let me bug the hell outta MECA and IASCA side.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:34 pm

IASCA has their Finals in Daytona at SBN. Smart on thier part. It wouldn't be intelligent to go to the other end of the year. I ain't gonna be out in a friggin cow barn...I'll be at USACi Finals and I'll be at IASCA Finals.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Sketoe...what the hell you talkin bout. You selling the Reagal...lol! What you gonna have at the Finals
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:59 pm

chrisbaldelli wrote:
MECA's Finals were at a County Fairgrounds in Lebanon TN. 120-140 cars competed.

It was a huge parking lot, and a large covered arena. Is there a reason we don't crash their party, and have Unified Finals there?

finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Phoca_thumb_l_would%20you%20believe%20charlie%20daniels%20was%20in%20concert%20here%20monday%20night

I'm sure the idea has been tossed around, but I haven't seen it on the forums.

NO WAY IN HELL I'M GOING TO THAT BARN FOR A FINALS EVENT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:50 pm

OUCH I would hate to see your cars after coming out of that...ewwwwww

Not to mention the flys that hang out at a cow barn, fairground whatever
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:29 am

ShowB wrote:

We drive our cars through all kinds of stuff throughout the year. It's just that I want my World Finals venue to have World Finals class. I'm sure most of these guys would agree. USACi World Finals should be the stuff of the stuff. Not held in a barn and not trumped by a regional show put on by a good director. I give you major props for the venue this year. It was a great time, but it wasn't even close to the finals we've been to in the past SQ or SPL.

We have to work on foot traffic in Shreveport if that's our choice for venue. Pre game advertising and on the local level.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:12 am

Consistency is the key!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:55 am

jkrob21 wrote:
ShowB wrote:

We drive our cars through all kinds of stuff throughout the year. It's just that I want my World Finals venue to have World Finals class. I'm sure most of these guys would agree. USACi World Finals should be the stuff of the stuff. Not held in a barn and not trumped by a regional show put on by a good director. I give you major props for the venue this year. It was a great time, but it wasn't even close to the finals we've been to in the past SQ or SPL.

We have to work on foot traffic in Shreveport if that's our choice for venue. Pre game advertising and on the local level.

I agree 100% and that is why I am trying to get the contracts and stuff in order so we can start advertising early! If we get all the paperwork in order we can get on it NOW and not at the last minute Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:57 am

bmuhammad1 wrote:
Consistency is the key!

That is what I am trying to do, but me being my first year booking Finals didn't think to check all the other Finals or venues when I booked it for the 2010 year. For 2011 I am looking at EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
TeamTCA
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TeamTCA

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:35 am

Well first of all, just so everyone understands......the above pic IS NOT the farigrounds in Lebanon, TN. I have been there 5 or 6 times since 1995 and that AIN't IT. Not that it makes any difference BUT I do not feel that it is fair to "downplay" someone else's Finals. There is a much smaller covered and concreted pavilon area where "they" DID their SQ judging. Now granted, Lebanon is kinda out in nowhere but it is close to Nashville (less than 30 miles) and they did negotiate cheap, nice hotel accommodations for all the participants. I would have been there BUT as we all know USACi Finals was the same weekend and we all had to choose.

Back on point, I think the last week of Sept or the very first week of Oct will work. If everyone knows shortly or even by the first of the year, we can all make plans to attend either one or both with enough notice. Jenissa, thanks again for getting on it. You need to modify your poll and eliminate ALL other "suspect" dates so that there is NO CONFUSION.

Todd
TCAudio
Back to top Go down
http://www.tcaudio.net
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:54 am

To answer some of that unified finals stuff ... We have before not too long ago with one at a time i think it was

one year like 07 last year in KC was Iaasca and Usaci finals that was kewl but a flop iguess i have no idea..

one year like 08 or 09 we did DB Drag and Usaci .. Didn't work out that well. I like when they just do like this year and have DB drag event not their Finals..

I think it would be badasss if all would do one finals just to see but i doubt it would ever happen as well... But would be kewl as chit.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:07 pm

yeah i was at that Finals.
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:27 pm

One thing about united finals, is that a lot of us up north don't hit the meca or iasca-most are held in the south, and most choose to compete usaci due to the avail. of shows.
Having a united finals would be great, I would compete in all orgs finals if I could, but for me personally, I would need to know way early if it was going to happen so I could qualify for both, or all 3 orgs points requirements. Some of the shows are quite a trip, and 10hr trips don't work well with 2year old twins.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:20 pm

USACI is open to any idea for a unfied event. We have invited all the organizations to join us at KC in the past. MECA declined, IASCA did one year and moved in with NOPI, and dBDRAG did in Tulsa but are now in Daytona.

We LOVE Shreveport but would entertain Daytons with IASCA and dB Drag if we were welcome there. We also again openly offer to invite MECA to Shreveport. We invited them last year and were declined.

We can only offer......
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:12 am

Thats true Ralph...the invite has come from you. Now the pressure is on us to put the pressure on IASCA MECA DB DRAG and NOPI. Ill be honest...Im not to familiar DB DRAG and NOPI. But I will get familiar with them to try to make a unified Finals a consistant reality! Im so so so glad to know that you put that on the table Ralph!
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 am

interesting to see this !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!   finals - Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ralph and Jenissa: Whats up with a United Finals?!
Page 1 of 1