Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Vote_lcapWebster Pics & Vids Post Here Voting_barWebster Pics & Vids Post Here Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Vote_lcapWebster Pics & Vids Post Here Voting_barWebster Pics & Vids Post Here Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad dollar Johncarr broken crzyblondgrl finals disc louisiana silence record kyle state stereo drive chef pics 80inches Audiopipe world globe records songs build 2010 crank contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Webster Pics & Vids Post Here

Go down 
+13
supadave
Upzaw2000
DMAN
mfivespeed
TurkeyDrag
fstfred
poundstone
george szawan
91Explorer
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
twistedchild420
Alarm God
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Empty
PostSubject: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Here is a spot to post all the vids and pics from the show in Webster yesterday. Please include you info so I can update the topic.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:03 pm

Webster Pics & Vids Post Here 143d84db
Fred Dietrich 2010 TX SB4&5 Champion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:56 pm

That video must of been taken at the beginning of the show, because I still see empty parking spots, we ran out of parking and they gave us over 800 of them spots. Next year they are giving us about 1500 parking spots. They sent someone of the roof of Fry's to get a shot of the show, but it was so big they couldn't fit the whole show in the shot. They are gonna send me some pictures of the show, as well at the security video from parking lot, as soon as I get them I will post as well.
Back to top Go down
twistedchild420
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
twistedchild420

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:36 pm

ShowB wrote:
That video must of been taken at the beginning of the show, because I still see empty parking spots, we ran out of parking and they gave us over 800 of them spots. Next year they are giving us about 1500 parking spots. They sent someone of the roof of Fry's to get a shot of the show, but it was so big they couldn't fit the whole show in the shot. They are gonna send me some pictures of the show, as well at the security video from parking lot, as soon as I get them I will post as well.

Oh yeah...that footage is from early in the day! I got that massiveness of the crowd and the rest of the show coming up! I haz a lot of footage! lol

Coming up next is Fred's 160.6 run ..some good demo's...and flex on my Hyundai like you have never seen! lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Ummmmmmmm parking lot security feed....LOL OHHHHHHHHH lawd dont look for my yukon im sure i was CHIEFIN out hiding or i thought i was hiding...LOLOLOLOL Toooo funny
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Great vid! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
91Explorer
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
91Explorer

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:33 pm

nice video Roger looked good driving that van
Back to top Go down
george szawan
Above Average Contributor
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:44 pm

shows like this one makes me wish i lived in Texas
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Ummmmmmmm parking lot security feed....LOL OHHHHHHHHH lawd dont look for my yukon im sure i was CHIEFIN out hiding or i thought i was hiding...LOLOLOLOL Toooo funny

i feel ya! at the last show i forgot i had my pipe in my hand and ran out to check the score some dude hit and everybody started talkin bout they smell some fire!lmao i had to run back to the car real quick!lmao
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Great 160.6 on music!!!!!
to bad the glass held.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:31 pm

91Explorer wrote:
nice video Roger looked good driving that van
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 pm

yes the 160.6 was nice and thanks to all that say so. and damn Roger did look good driving that van....lol
Back to top Go down
TurkeyDrag
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TurkeyDrag

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Good Videos. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:50 pm

fstfred wrote:
yes the 160.6 was nice and thanks to all that say so. and damn Roger did look good driving that van....lol
F U..... lol!
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 pm

look roger got his butt hurt
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:13 pm

I was waiting for one of you too say something about the rodger driving comment ... I left i just for yall...hehe

Okay so Fred i just realized that number you went ahead and showed put you higher than the crazkheadzzzzz Van did it not?????? I just thoght of that HELL OF A JOB.... Guess you and i both waited to show our cards and if your like me and i think you are you got a 61 in dat biatch but no use in showing it yet.. Or in Dec cept to up the record enough hehe... Good Job and thank you for not making me listen to that beast... allens still was too loud for my old assss i couldn't imagine over a 60 and me staying in dat biatch... So ill take your word and the meters word for it...LOL and they both say your fkn loud bro... Kimmon yes it is time for you to bring one out too dammmit or run the van with REAL equiptment in it LOL fkn crossfire still cant believe yall left the subzzzzzzz in THAT MADE MY DAY.. WOULDA MADE IT BETTER TO SEE THEM SHOOOT INTO THE DASH THEY BLEW SO BAD..... NOW THAT WOULDA BEEN CLASSIC
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Alarm God wrote:
Webster Pics & Vids Post Here 143d84db
Fred Dietrich 2010 TX SB4&5 Champion.
man those trophy's look bigger that the world finals trophy's
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Looks like ya'll had a good time......
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:44 pm

I agree you and george and crew just need to move to College Station i vote for it fo sho...... You know you got a place to stay till ya get on your feet bro... Now i exept yall before my Dec show ill start looking for apartments or houses for ya tomm..DEAL???
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:48 pm

thanks jimbo, ill let the 161 out at your show
Back to top Go down
91Explorer
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
91Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:20 pm

fred we to find someone who has pic of your new ride
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:23 pm

which new ride, your not talking about rogers van are you?
Back to top Go down
91Explorer
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
91Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:28 pm

no your explorer
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:30 pm

who has pics
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:32 pm

i dont know who took the one. hope to see it soon. that was some funny Dung Pile

Last edited by fstfred on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twistedchild420
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
twistedchild420

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:44 am

I decided to make the next vid nothing but Brutal....Painful Demo's! It's gonna be nasty!
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:49 am

DEF jealous i didnt go... i will def have to be there next year. +1
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:50 am

twistedchild420 wrote:
I decided to make the next vid nothing but Brutal....Painful Demo's! It's gonna be nasty!
Yea you missed the van demo's
Back to top Go down
twistedchild420
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
twistedchild420

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:55 am

Alarm God wrote:
twistedchild420 wrote:
Yea you missed the van demo's

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:02 am

Looks like I will be at Fallback this Sunday for the show, it is in Bedford, TX by Dallas.

Double Point Event

Nov. 14
Fallback Show
Pennington Field
1501 Central Drive
Bedford, TX 76022
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webster Pics & Vids Post Here   Webster Pics & Vids Post Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webster Pics & Vids Post Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: