Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
WTF - Page 4 Vote_lcapWTF - Page 4 Voting_barWTF - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record crank disc drive records finals 2010 stereo Johncarr 80inches chef crzyblondgrl contest silence kyle Audiopipe songs broken pics louisiana build globe world state dollar quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

WTF

Go down 
+16
Jeff Sanford
KickerRex
UB ILLN
chrisfish
StreetbeatExpedition
scionsoloxb
Alarm God
fstfred
poundstone
supadave
tigerh4rf
johnperdeye
george szawan
12" tC
cody08
Stingraysevenout
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

This forum bites the freaking big one lately ....

Finals is over wheres all the ppoop talking

Really YOU ALL SUCKETH
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
UB ILLN

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-10-14

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:04 pm

chrisbaldelli wrote:
Alarm God wrote:
But after talking with Jennissa and her stating it would be a supermod and not allowed to run sb, the build stopped, and was traded to Larry.

And did Larry know about Jenissa's ruling during the trade?

If so...

This story's getting really interesting! study study

yeh, because this gets into the grey in between that I dont know about? Was Larry told about the dash mod and Jennissa's opinion about it?
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:06 pm

UB ILLN Read my sig that was the head judges opinion at finals, and his opinion after.
Back to top Go down
UB ILLN

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Alarm God wrote:
UB ILLN wrote:
in the lane at the discretion of the head judge, it was allowed to compete in SB4...

and yet the head judge knew all about PCI, the dash, the heaterbox and so on.

Jennissa didnt write the rules... so it was still about interpretation of said rules, even from her point of view. See lack of unified clarity of the rules between governing officials made this a mess, not Crossfire. Not Roger. Not Pete.

Larry wanted to run SB4, planned that months before, went on and on about it. It wasnt until that morning in Shreveport at the registration that Larry told Jennissa that he was going to run in SB5 because of all the issues that he really didnt clear like he said he did before hand. The judges wanted to know what was up and so did Roger since he was out of Larry's little last-minute plan to jump to SB5 where he would have gotten his ass handed to him since the van was built for SB4 all along. Roger and Pete though this was a judge decision to put Larry into SB5 when it was a Larry deal that he was laying the blame on Jennissa at registration time. Thats why it looks like Roger and Pete had something to do with it when they really didnt, the van was already cleared to run in SB4 witht e mods, heaterbox included, PCI include and even having the box built by Roger on his own time, not paid by Crossfire to do so.

I could go on, there are 2 sides to every story, but clearly the judges saw the SB4 side of the arguement in the lane at finals and thats why Larry got to runand win with the van.

It wasnt until he couldnt take all the pressure after the event that he folded and started backtracking his moves and then laying the blame on anyone other than himself.

Nope the HEAD JUDGE STATED SUPERMOD OR PORT WARS.

Then how is it that Larry was allowed to run in SB4, cuz you cant say Crossfire has any pull with them. Crossfire stopped supporting USAC a few years back. Pete was just trying to find out why Larry wouldnt be able to run SB4 and Larry jumped intot the discussion also to get himself back into SB4 at that point.

I know why, because the rules were too vague to adhere to at that point by all the judges involved. Opinions aside...
Back to top Go down
UB ILLN

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:13 pm

So all that aside, back to the newest question, was Larry informed about the dash mod opinion before he got the van? I am sure Roger would like to know the answer to that also...
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:21 pm

YEP I told Larry several times about it.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Hell i even told him that him working at PCI kicked him out of sb4 anyway, not counting the mods done to the vehicle. He said it was just going to be a demo vehicle, and then you see what has happened since.
Back to top Go down
UB ILLN

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:25 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Whoah you can stop right there bro.. You now are the one talking out of his asssss.. I know usaci and been around a hell of alot longer than jenissa there buddy and run what you brung came about 4 years after USACI'S STREETBEAT.... Run what you brung is something she came up with two years ago... So carry on with yalls argument dont talk about what you dont know either their mr no name. in your signature

and was talking figuratively about run what you brung, not the actual seperate class or whatever. SB was brought about because the crowds were getting bored with 3 seconds of buzz and thats it. They wanted to see stuff happen, windshields break, equipment failures, fires, destruction, hear music that they were familiar with. There is nothing exciting about 3 seconds of buzz even if it is at 180db's +... IMO, not to offend those that do.

And does it really matter who I am, I have no reason to lie, I have no allegiance with anyone, I am fairly unbiased even towards Larry, Kimon, Fred, Jimbo and whomever. Its just when slander comes into play without factual edivence from all parties concerned that it bothers me. I only joined USAC's forums to try and clear up all the bashing going on in every direction. Anyone that has known Larry for any period of time surely can see how this all went down. Yeh Larry has appeared to "right" himself from the apparent issues at hand, but he didnt clear those that were not 100% in the know that stood by his side when they thought he was in need of support. Little did anyone know it was going to come out like this travesty of truth and deception that we have seen so far.
Back to top Go down
UB ILLN

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Alarm God wrote:
Hell i even told him that him working at PCI kicked him out of sb4 anyway, not counting the mods done to the vehicle. He said it was just going to be a demo vehicle, and then you see what has happened since.

The PCI issue is dead really and was kinda from the get go, since it seems that the intent of the rule was to keep people from going to work somewhere, buying a bunch of stuff from their employer cheap, loading their vehicle with it and then competing with said vehicle. PCI doesnt sell Crossfire, never has. Nothing else in the van came from PCI, in fact it was all there when you were building it. The division Larry worked for didnt mess with car audio to begin with, so at the discretion of the judges he was allowed to compete in non-pro anyway, before the finals in fact.

Thats almost like saying Fred is in the electronics industry doing what he does, I am sure there are 12v components in those machines. One thing has really nothing to do with the other. It might be a matter of principle, even morals, but when the judges say ok, then ok.
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-07-12

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:33 pm

yes he knew it all, i told him myself. as of people talking about business that doesn't pertain to them, then that would be you. the usaci event had nothing to do with you but here you are flapping your cock suckers. you really need to talk to Larry not us. like i said before, keep my name out of your fornicating mouth or ill stick it so far down your throat you cant get it out and your wife will wonder why you say Fred all the time. fornicate dude let it go all of you. the van should not have been in SB4, that is why i stopped the build and went with the explorer. i didn't want to put a new dash in the van. fornicating KIMON, LMFAO. if anyone gets butt hurt over this post. well like jimbo said " put your big boy pants on ". on the real. drop it. it a new year like rodney king said let just all get along
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:35 pm

The only Issue I have with Pete is that he knew full well that Larry should not have been in SB4, because of Larry's being previously employed at PCI less than 3 months before finals, and he stood there and fought to keep him in SB4 knowing that info. But did he stand up and say anything about it NO. So there is my beef about Pete.
Roger on the other hand there are alot of things that I have been told that I am starting to wonder if they are true or not.
Larry well there is a fine line on where he stands with me right now.
UB ILLN you have my cell number call me.
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:36 pm

he didn't have to have any product from PCI or work on that side. its the fact the he worked for the company and the company as a whole is in the 12v industry
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:38 pm

fstfred wrote:
yes he knew it all, i told him myself. as of people talking about business that doesn't pertain to them, then that would be you. the usaci event had nothing to do with you but here you are flapping your cock suckers. you really need to talk to Larry not us. like i said before, keep my name out of your fornicating mouth or ill stick it so far down your throat you cant get it out and your wife will wonder why you say Fred all the time. fornicate dude let it go all of you. the van should not have been in SB4, that is why i stopped the build and went with the explorer. i didn't want to put a new dash in the van. fornicating KIMON, LMFAO. if anyone gets butt hurt over this post. well like jimbo said " put your big boy pants on ". on the real. drop it. it a new year like rodney king said let just all get along
lol!
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:41 pm

but hey on a good note, fornicating awesome show at Webster, all i can say is wow
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Hey we should get with Jennisa and have a 3x show for your 40th birthday at the stripclub whatta think.....lol
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Alarm God wrote:
Hey we should get with Jennisa and have a 3x show for your 40th birthday at the stripclub whatta think.....lol

Yes please.
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:48 pm

that sounds fornicating nice, yes call her. i need a roll call who will make it
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:52 pm

fstfred wrote:
that sounds fornicating nice, yes call her. i need a roll call who will make it

I'm down. WTF call her...don't play around.
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:53 pm

just sent her a pm
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:53 pm

i'm there
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:55 pm

whats the best double din that does it all
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Alpine...
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:06 pm

i dint like my alpine, it has ipod problems
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:07 pm

DNX9960??????
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Well guys after all the activities and responces today i must say im am starting to have even less in this dog hunt.. I do not know larry so i can't speak about his character... And with some of the things said today in the heat of everything im not 100% Larry is not more to blame for some of this chit????????? With that said , not bowwing down at all like ole larry does ... Hell i even said that in a post two weeks ago i didn't know he really does that...LOL

Anyway i was informed that roger sent the pic to larry and thats not the case obviously .. I still just want everyone to know im pationent about competing and my whole beef was product and under the assumtion all equiptment was giving to him to go in a wrong class and didn't want a repeat of three years or so ago like with kicker. Last thing we all need is another blk eye on that.. So maybe just let dis chit lye around and see what happens from here. I will stop i for now especially if my feelings on Larry are right i will completly stop then anyway i cant promise that alot wont still give me crap about i love crossfire and am fully sponcerd now bye them . The masses are just gonna give me crap on that till i die and i cant help that..

But that is all in good fun.. I say we try to find out what da fukkkkk larry is lying and telling truth on and until then maybe just drop all dis chit , till we are more informed. This is how im gonna handle it for now anyway..

Lets keep talking chit about other things i mean this is what this post is about all you panzies not giving everyone a hard time and starting poop... Heck even ubillin picked the right post to talk some smack too....Anyway wtf karma will get whoever was in the WRONG...
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:09 pm

fuk dbdrag
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:14 pm

LOL see theres a start...LOL
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Well just spent the last hour on the phone getting the "otherside" of the story. And like Jimbo said I'm gonna leave it alone. Karma is a \"Female dog\". To Roger and Pete I now see why you all did what you did at finals, and I am sorry for throwing you under the bus. But now that I have the back story on the whole thing all I can say is WTF! Anyway whose down for a 3x show at a stripclub....lol
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:24 pm

im with monty, phuck dbdrag
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:21 am

FIrst off db drag is where the big boys play. I wouldn't say fornicate them... and from what I heard Larry didn't even have a single point in sb4... he class dodged because of Jeff.. and I was there when the judge told him supermod... then all the crying came out
Back to top Go down
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:26 am

it wasn't like fornicate dbdrg, it was to change the subject and fornicating around. yes Larry was way wrong and the other side of the story came out and now its just time for us all to drop it. but again with the dbdrag just joking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: