Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
box design help please Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
box design help please Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
box design help please Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
box design help please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
box design help please Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
box design help please Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
box design help please Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
box design help please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
box design help please Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
box design help please Vote_lcapbox design help please Voting_barbox design help please Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
box design help please Vote_lcapbox design help please Voting_barbox design help please Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive build contest Audiopipe state records songs disc stereo chef quad 80inches finals 2010 world silence pics broken globe crzyblondgrl dollar crank louisiana Johncarr kyle record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

box design help please

Go down 
+3
soundbybass
Stingraysevenout
dbdaddy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

box design help please Empty
PostSubject: box design help please   box design help please Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:23 pm

im doing a box for my buddy's single cab 94 f150 single cab. 1 ten inch woofer. i need configuration suggestions. the woofer will only face forward. how should i face the port. ill prolly tune it low. he will sb it in the bottom class for fun. thanks for any help.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: box design help please   box design help please Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:48 pm

I always port to the pass side bro.... go in box at least 12" and that \"Female dog\" will be fine bro......
Back to top Go down
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
soundbybass

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: box design help please   box design help please Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:08 pm

I have a 98 f150 and I was actually going to fire subs down and port in the passenger corner it should slam
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: box design help please   box design help please Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:33 pm

passenger side it is. thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: box design help please   box design help please Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:07 pm

so for single cab trucks wit a single sub setup to fire port to pass side. thinking about doing the samething for my brother in law as a wedding present
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: box design help please   box design help please Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:57 pm

nope port to the drivers side as low as u can get it
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: box design help please   box design help please Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm

I do not want to get into a argumet with the but both of our suggestions are only our opinion so to out right say nope is silly bro...

Now as far as sq set up sure fire away and hear the port resinance to throw the bass to sound like its on the dash great for that...

Now these guys want SPL or streetbeat kinda app.. I swear pass side so you dont hear than damn floppin flippiddy flop from tunning it so low at high volume that would sound like i was haveing the runs and sitting on a huge tin can .. .These guys might go build what you suggested when you didn't even know what sound they were looking man...

Anyway for spl i would put my design against your and bet ya 3 hundie that it out meters yours????????? same equiptment same vehicle swippity swap of boxes and meter and jimbo got 3 hundy moooooooooo in his ole pocket.... Now im truely guessing you must be a SQ guy am i correct?
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: box design help please   box design help please Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:24 pm

oh yeah, i forgot to tell yall, that little box banged. port to the pass. side. thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: box design help please   box design help please Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
I do not want to get into a argumet with the but both of our suggestions are only our opinion so to out right say nope is silly bro...

Now as far as sq set up sure fire away and hear the port resinance to throw the bass to sound like its on the dash great for that...

Now these guys want SPL or streetbeat kinda app.. I swear pass side so you dont hear than damn floppin flippiddy flop from tunning it so low at high volume that would sound like i was haveing the runs and sitting on a huge tin can .. .These guys might go build what you suggested when you didn't even know what sound they were looking man...

Anyway for spl i would put my design against your and bet ya 3 hundie that it out meters yours????????? same equiptment same vehicle swippity swap of boxes and meter and jimbo got 3 hundy moooooooooo in his ole pocket.... Now im truely guessing you must be a SQ guy am i correct?

x2!!!!! ^^^^^ passenger side will also help with the dbzz since you said he wanted to compete once in a while.. JIMBO CAN BE SO SMART SOMETIMES!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: box design help please   box design help please Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Well thanks bro...LOL

I see i forgot about this post and guess he didn't wanna bet dammmmmit i sure could use dat 3 hundy right about now
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: box design help please   box design help please Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:20 pm

so you can buy more magic DB dust? lol
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: box design help please   box design help please Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:00 pm

actually find out what side meters the loudest then put your port according to that,just placing it on the passenger side leaves alot of unanswered questions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: box design help please   box design help please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:17 am

yeah, but i dont test and teat some more for 1 10 in a singlecab. its loud like it is, and its gonna stay loud like it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: box design help please   box design help please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

box design help please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: