Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
FYI...Champion GN for sale Vote_lcapFYI...Champion GN for sale Voting_barFYI...Champion GN for sale Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
FYI...Champion GN for sale Vote_lcapFYI...Champion GN for sale Voting_barFYI...Champion GN for sale Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken songs globe stereo contest crank louisiana finals record state 80inches quad crzyblondgrl world kyle records Johncarr build pics 2010 silence disc dollar chef drive Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

FYI...Champion GN for sale

Go down 
+4
jayhawkblk
6APPEAL
cody08
jsketoe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

FYI...Champion GN for sale Empty
PostSubject: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:38 pm

yup....my car is for sale if anyone is interested...you can see pics and mods on my cardomain link and good pics at the car audio & elec. feature article....or you tube. pm for details. Price is 14-22K depending on what you want with the car.

Last edited by jsketoe on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:40 pm

http://caraudiomag.com/articles/grand-national

cardomain...search "gofastsoundgood"
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:17 am

I saw this thing at finals last year, very very clean. Good luck with sale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
6APPEAL

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:47 am

jsketoe wrote:
yup....my car is for sale if anyone is interested...you can see pics and mods on my cardomain link and good pics at the car audio & elec. feature article....or you tube. pm for details. Price is 14-22K depending on what you want with the car.
The tag on the front should be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! Super clean GN, well put together and thought out, stereo and go fast. The wife will not let me have another one. She says 3 Black, Turbo Buicks and a Black, Superchaged Buick are enough. affraid Good luck with the sale, someone is going to end up with a very nice car.
John
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Ok John what gives........... Selling the GN. Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:38 pm

I tell you what...you buy it, and I'll tell ya what's afoot.
Back to top Go down
dBSteve
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
dBSteve

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 am

jsketoe wrote:
..... and I'll tell ya what's afoot.

a foot is the thing at the end of your leg Smile Laughing

John, I would LOVE to come down one weekend and listen to your vehicle. Get ahold of me and let me know when a good time is. I would PM you but Usaci wont let me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:30 am

dBSteve wrote:
jsketoe wrote:
..... and I'll tell ya what's afoot.

a foot is the thing at the end of your leg Smile Laughing

John, I would LOVE to come down one weekend and listen to your vehicle. Get ahold of me and let me know when a good time is. I would PM you but Usaci wont let me Rolling Eyes

I know that feeling steve.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:30 am

Steve...during the week I could catch lunch with ya or something....we could run back by the house and take a listen. My cell is 501-450-6211...you can text or call...just let me know its you if you text.
Anyone else with questions about the car are welcome to call or text my cell...# above.
Back to top Go down
dBSteve
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
dBSteve

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:51 am

jsketoe wrote:
Steve...during the week I could catch lunch with ya or something....we could run back by the house and take a listen. My cell is 501-450-6211...you can text or call...just let me know its you if you text.
Anyone else with questions about the car are welcome to call or text my cell...# above.

I aint driving 3 hours to take a 15 minute listen ... Suspect
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Then just drive 3hours and bring some money with you and take it back home. Smile
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:57 pm

John,
I have contacted David Navone about your car. Richard Clark is a very big fan of Grand Nationals. I have told him the price estimates and I will send him your cell number.

Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:43 pm

yeah...he has plenty of them...he doesn't need mine.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:09 pm

John whateva the heck you do...just make sure you rebuild and get back in the lanes because I have a score to settle with you in the SQ lanes...LOL. Im in the processes of getting a different car so Im gonna have to start my install all over again. So by next year Finals I want to see you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:17 pm

You better build! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:11 am

an option here that I have run by someone else interested...$27k for the car and I keep all audio setup behind the back seat and you choose which set of wheels you want. That leaves the interior 100% like you see it in the photos.
Back to top Go down
6APPEAL

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:25 pm

The wife says I can't have the car, but the tag on the front MUST be mine! It's got my name one it. lol!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:27 am

I've been watching turbo Buick prices, and I think I would be more in line if I say 20k as is, turn-key. 17k and I keep everything in the trunk. 13k and you get a nicely modded GN with no audio what so ever.
Back to top Go down
6APPEAL

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:22 am

You are killin me. But the wife would really kill me. No That is a great price for a very nice car.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:43 am

I could make it worse...see pm.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:11 pm

oh well...me the ol girl have a special relationship...so I'll see you guys at Finals '11.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FYI...Champion GN for sale   FYI...Champion GN for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FYI...Champion GN for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: