Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Vote_lcapIts a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Voting_barIts a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Vote_lcapIts a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Voting_barIts a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr broken crzyblondgrl drive dollar world record stereo globe chef 80inches kyle build silence crank state louisiana songs finals pics 2010 quad Audiopipe disc records contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Empty
PostSubject: Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand!   Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:13 am

I had a great time at Finals this year...even though my bank froze up my funds because I was outta town and the center raped me for electricity...lol.

But I have to thank Anthony Davis and Tyrone Chestnut...yall some fools. I had a blast with yall. Plus thank yall for spending time to help me get my car ready and all of the advise on the car and the people and the industry. Cris Pate...thanks for jumping in the ride and helpin me out a little. Thats a solid a** car. Gary B thanks for gettin in the car and helping me smooth those rough edges. Well talk soon. Plus the whole team JBL...we hung out with yall Sat. night...but that restaraunt food messed me up...LOL.
John Roberts you came through for me man...and Ill always be greatful for that. Even though you said I came through for you to...lol. Im coming back to Hot Springs Smile. The whole Team Hybrids. Yall fantastic and Im glad to be a part of a cool a** team: Lee, Gina, Chris, etc. I was given proof that a car and sound great tonally...with NO tweets...DAMN! Scott Buwalda...you wasnt there physically but you were there in spirit. Thanks for all the support and help and being such a down to earth person. They dont make em like you anymore> My guys from Mexico...we been competing together for a long time and its always good to see yall. Everything you give me I keep and still have...from 2001. Tim G...you the man! What more can I say! Markey D...you a stand up dude. I dont care what no body says...you got a heart of gold and you a damn legend in the game. Thanks for going through the pic book and the help, tips and advice. This is gonna get to long...so everybody else. Thank you to! Wait...one more! To the Blind Tiger restaraunt...that food was on blast! GREAT! PEACE peoples!
Back to top Go down

Its a Black thanks...you just got to understand!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: