Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
How many SQ cars at finals? Vote_lcapHow many SQ cars at finals? Voting_barHow many SQ cars at finals? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
How many SQ cars at finals? Vote_lcapHow many SQ cars at finals? Voting_barHow many SQ cars at finals? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl dollar 80inches finals contest louisiana 2010 disc quad Johncarr build stereo Audiopipe silence pics record globe songs kyle world crank state chef broken records drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

How many SQ cars at finals?

Go down 
+8
bmuhammad1
jsketoe
6APPEAL
tijuana_no
jkrob21
MDietrich
Chris's Studio Civic
KajunKreations
12 posters
AuthorMessage
KajunKreations
KajunKreations

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-03

How many SQ cars at finals? Empty
PostSubject: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Just wondering what kinda turnout you guys had? So, how many SQ cars where there?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nolanmenne
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:27 pm

32 I think....about the amount you guys used to have in just one class! LOL.
Back to top Go down
MDietrich

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:38 pm

You had one there for the beginning of it's third decade of competition.

Markey Dietrich

Since 1996 USACi competitor, judge and general pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
KajunKreations
KajunKreations

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:01 pm

MDietrich wrote:

Markey Dietrich

Yeah Markey, I think it was great that you went to support the org. I wanted to come but I just way to busy. So 32 cars, thats actually more than I thought would show up. Were there any good cars besides that one seat civic. That car looks very interesting Chris, nice job and I would like to hear that thing one day.

Congrats to all the winners, Its a special feeling.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nolanmenne
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:33 pm

KajunKreations wrote:
MDietrich wrote:

Markey Dietrich

Yeah Markey, I think it was great that you went to support the org. I wanted to come but I just way to busy. So 32 cars, thats actually more than I thought would show up. Were there any good cars besides that one seat civic. That car looks very interesting Chris, nice job and I would like to hear that thing one day.

Congrats to all the winners, Its a special feeling.

There were alot of great cars in the hall last weekend. The turnout was fairly small but the cars were top notch! I truly beleive that we will pick our numbers up even more next year.
Back to top Go down
MDietrich

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:17 pm

John,

Yes there were quaility vehicles there. But until the economy picks up I don't think there will be much of an uptick of competitors. How many "under construction" vehicles are actually going to be finished? How many competitors that could have been there will be the next time? Personally, if it was any other place other than Shreveport this year I wouldn't have come. Plus the organizations (USAC and MECA) need to bury the hatchet and work togeather.

After what I saw in 2008 with DSN and Rob's show I thought 2009 was going to be a better year, boy was I wrong.

Take away Todd's group and the Blues group you had how many vehicles there? Teams were what made SQ in the 90's and early 00's, without teams you have what you have.... nothing.

Ralph's idea of giving team discounts has merit, it can work if only it is given time to grow. It'll take at least one full season and maybe a bit more before it will prove right or wrong. The question will be how long will Ralph stick with it. For our sake I hope he takes his time.

Markey Dietrich

Since 1996 USAC competitor, judge and general pain in the ass

Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Nice , well said .....................................

Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:52 pm

See ya next year!
Back to top Go down
6APPEAL

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:25 am

You hit the nail on the head Markey. Plus, Ralph seems to be working pretty diligently to support the SQ crowd after several pretty good gripe sessions from the SQ competitors and several judges. Small steps are better than no support.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:30 am

Sounded like a good show. Now if they can drum up some floor traffic since it'll be a repeat venue...that would be nice for all of us and USAC's bottom line.
On the topic of USAC and MECA working together...LOL...I'll support USACi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:51 am

I talked to Darville last night and he said there were over 40, I don't know cause I was in SPL.

I just wanted to Thank all you SQ guys for coming out and supporting USACi. See you in the lanes in 2011!
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:52 am

Yes...My biggest thing is at what point will the various Car Audio organizations put up a united front. MECA sees that were struggling, USACi sees that wee struggling, IASCA sees that were struggling. Not to mention the various other groups. I hope that its not egos and personal issues that prevent us from having some type of UNITED FINALS. Especially when I know that so many competitors would love that. On top of that Finals should be in one place to establish some stability. Is it possible to do a two to five year contract with a place to hve Finals in the same place. I know this isnt football but damn...Im just saying. I know many competitors have done this but Im offering my services in what ever way that I can (if you need it Ralph). But man it sure would be nice to see USACi, IASCA, MECA, and others at a United Finals. Lastly, we are all grown men and women...can we grow the hell up and act mature at a show and stop being so damn mean to others. I honestly had a great time at this years Finals...but in the previous years Ive seen things that just wasnt necessary. I hope I dont have to mention examples! Hope to see you guys next year...PEACE.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:47 am

wow.....well put
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:04 pm

If any one can put this together , I believe we have the right person in RALPH , we might just have to show our interest..............................................and who knows he might be all ready working on it!
We have great people in USACI , we just need to do something to develop more spectators and together we'll make it happen .
we wanted more SQ cars and we worked to bring them and almost quadruple from last year , we even got Markey to come .
Great job to everyone that work on that .........................everyone here.
Back to top Go down
MDietrich

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Well.....

I am humbled by the comments about me showing up in Shreveport. Thanks to all that have commented.

Now here's some news as it is. IASCA has made a change of sorts. it has announced an Exective Com. that has past/current competitors on it. Biggs, Buwalda, Eldridge , Lynch are four of them. All have competed in USAC and IASCA at some time in their time in the lanes. All either work or own companies that are still intrested in SQ.

I think all current competitors should reach out to any of those four you know and tell them WE want sq to grow and will give any support/help we can.

This could be the step needed to get sq growing again.

Markey Dietrich

Since 1996 USAC competitor,judge and general pain in the ass

Since 1998 IASCA competitor and general pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:20 pm

i would not have gotten into competing if it were not for having an SQ show in my hometown. Heck, I was not even planning on going, but a friend of mine in the business forced me to go, told me I had a knack for it and would be right up my alley.
I have thanked him every year for turning me onto this sport. I have yet to win a championship, but I am not going to stop trying. Just the love of competition and the great people that make up this sport makes it great.
In what other sport would you find competitors competing directly against eachother, and at the same time, doing what they can to help eachother out.

I feel with the SQ rule changes this year(good job to all involved), and the way things went this year, that we will see SQ begin to grow again. Just need to show everyone what a great sport this is, and keep the shows going.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:47 pm

nebrsq i feel you on that one. I brought my friend with me to Finals and now I know hes hooked forever. We already planning his car for next year Finals. And your right...we have some great people in USACi. And we also have some great people in IASCA and the others as well. But damn...this is 2010. We cant afford to be disunited like this anymore. It would be great to have the major orgs have a united Finals. Im not to worried about Ralph...Im wondering about the other organization leaders. And that committe that you were talking about Markey seems like a great idea. Hopefull that will be a step in the right direction. Like I said...Im putting my services on the table. I can help in any way. But would I be going to far on a limb by saying that WE WANTED A UNITED FINALS. And please dont tell me that it cant happen. The bottom line is that the customer is allows right (at least in the business world) and if thats what we want...thats what we should get. And not let up off of it! Ill be contacting the three that I know to get more info on this Mark.
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:09 am

Was an AWESOME show !!! Can't wait till the next one ...
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Finals will be back in shreveport. We will have MUCH MORE floor traffic as we have an entire year to promote it. All of the SQ discounts for teams will be extended another year as well. IASCA and MECA and dBDRA are all welcome to come if they want. Or if they invite us we can go to them. I am open to any idea that is good for us all.

Texas Heatwave will be hosting the Finals Car show for 2011 at Shreveport so I expect some great things from them as well as more of those aftermarket vendors.

2011 is on track. Thnaks to all the SQ guys who did not jump ship. We will do our best to deserve your support.

2011 SQ rules have only one or two MINOR adjustments to fix a couple of things at finals. Other than that everything will cary over!

Have a great New Year!

Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:37 am

tijuana_no wrote:
If any one can put this together , I believe we have the right person in RALPH , we might just have to show our interest..............................................and who knows he might be all ready working on it!
We have great people in USACI , we just need to do something to develop more spectators and together we'll make it happen .
we wanted more SQ cars and we worked to bring them and almost quadruple from last year , we even got Markey to come .
Great job to everyone that work on that .........................everyone here.

Ruperto spoken so hopefully next year we have more cars in SQ Markey returned well as a big competitor in the 90s that gave me great pleasure to know and also learn from his great experience as a great competitor.

I wish yuo ALL a Happy New Year 2011

Greetings From Monterrey Nuevo Leon MEXICO
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:16 am

Sounds Great to me ... I plan to be there ...
It would be REALLY great if MECA Finals would be there also ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many SQ cars at finals?   How many SQ cars at finals? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many SQ cars at finals?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: