Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - For those who weren't at finals Vote_lcapfinals - For those who weren't at finals Voting_barfinals - For those who weren't at finals Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - For those who weren't at finals Vote_lcapfinals - For those who weren't at finals Voting_barfinals - For those who weren't at finals Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad pics 2010 globe kyle finals louisiana songs record state 80inches dollar contest drive chef Audiopipe crzyblondgrl crank disc records build stereo silence broken Johncarr world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

For those who weren't at finals

Go down 
+4
chrisbaldelli
bojangles
Stingraysevenout
cody08
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

finals - For those who weren't at finals Empty
PostSubject: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:09 am

Hell of a run WTF was i.... I missed that i woulda humped his leg dammit now that was sexy BO WOOOHOOO

You are one crazy mofo
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:12 am

Guess we will have to bring it to another show just so you can hump his leg, see you in the lanes lol.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:24 am

Dammit really im mad what day and time was the run..... Hell i didn't even get a chance to meet the dude dammit or you for that matter i bet. I was busy running back and fourth but i didn't miss much i mean you guys act like i was fighting or rebuilding and shhhit ...LOL
Back to top Go down
bojangles
Above Average Contributor
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:26 am

I was the last Street Beat run of the day on Saturday. It was so late you were probably in bed by then. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:30 am

lol your probly right fool i took several naps throughout the weekend at the room ..Wheres jimbo oh probly smoking somewhere ...NOpe nikkkka was asleep POWER NAPS old ppl love them....LOL Batteries in cars are not the only thing you have to charge in a few years... And jaffe told me yeah well thats not the only batts you gotta charge even later later in life if you get my drift...LOL
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:35 am

I'll be sure to come find you and introduce myself the next time we are at the same show. Is it weird that I have never met you but I have seen you scream and yell and take off your shirt lol. Good Dung Pile bro.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:47 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd.. Yup i remember someone saying ummmm jimbo you have your team shirt on so i tried to take it off ... It didn't work out..LOL and one thing i hate is ppl who yell and take off their shirt but and i say but like i said i heard jimbo jimbo you got your team shirt on .. Not stop , lol but you got your team shirt on ..... Ohhhhhhhh good times ... You shoulda been at heatwave 09 when the ruff riders where parked behind me riding their little trikes....LOL Man im getting old and grumpy i needed a nap right after that at finals .... too after Ralph ripping me a new one out back . and me calming down i crashed hard..LOL woke back up in time for awards LOL ... Yes please come find me everyone knows im very approachable and thats just me one minute im smiling the next min im crazy... But they also know thats why i get my monthly check wooohoooo
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:49 am

And i never really mean anything bye it.... But that day i did and i will never tell that fkn idiot im sorry...... And i always say im sorry but not to him just to all of you that had to see it....
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:05 am

Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:19 am

Now that's just hilarious! He beat my score on the Barbie song. You rock, Bo!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:27 am

Jimbo is very approachable. He's got these cheereeeeeseburgers man. Lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:33 am

LOL I almost peed my pants just now ya asssssshole
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:34 am

made me think of that guy in the longest yard...LOL
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:34 am

probly what you meant to.... ohhhhhh its getting late
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:36 am

Special cheeseburgers?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:38 am

If he only knew cody!!! if he only knew i had half a cheeseburger he was hungry grabbed it and ran off and it was a hashburger
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:45 am

What happened to the toilet?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:34 am

Thats to funny. Batman to the rescue. And playing barbie girl, priceless.
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:00 am

Becareful, if you ever hug him he will try and give you a reach around.
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Yep Jimbo Awsome guy he always speaks to me everytime I c him and we usually have some good convos about sports
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who weren't at finals   finals - For those who weren't at finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those who weren't at finals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: