Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Vote_lcapfinals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Voting_barfinals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Vote_lcapfinals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Voting_barfinals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad louisiana record 80inches disc silence dollar pics crank state kyle contest stereo Johncarr Audiopipe crzyblondgrl globe broken 2010 world chef records build drive songs finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Whos Scion was this at Finals?

Go down 
+5
lowdime
sanman
chrisbaldelli
Alan
Skip01
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Empty
PostSubject: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Looks neat...wanna know numbers and such?

finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? 100_1642

Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:35 pm

i believe thats 12"tc or tc12" which ever his name. kool guy
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
Above Average Contributor
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 pm

I saw that car near the end of Finals and definitely wanted to learn more about it. Owner looked busy/tired.

Reminded me alot of my RAV... gutted Toyota with some deadening... a funky Rex box covered in tape. He's got excellent sense of style. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:13 pm

what score did it do
Back to top Go down
lowdime
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 pm

did a 157.2 i think.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:18 pm

I think he told me 158.6 not positive
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:23 pm

not to bad
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 pm

157.2 ss0-600
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:27 pm

reason i ask is because the lay out of the hatch is the same as my eclipse was 3 12's can do a nasty number in there

and a small tight 4 12's box as well
Back to top Go down
12" tC

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:05 pm

Yeah, Thats my tC. I did a 157.2 at 50hz. Chris Baldelli.....im never too tired for questions or chat. If you see me again....come on over and say hi. I cant wait to get back to work on it.
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:56 am

Will do, Cap'n! Excellent score btw.

I'm sure my buddy Sam wasn't too happy you took 3rd place, but you definitely earned it. 50 Hz is harder to get loud than 70 Hz. Twice as many places for air to leak, twice as much air volume to worry about leaking.

Speaking of leakage (great transition, right?) ... Did you test with the back plastic panels in vs out? I ran without rear panels, with the bumper vents sealed off, assuming it would gain. A few people told me that the cavities created were dropping my score. Just wondering about your findings, since the setups are very similar.
Pic:
finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Picture%20006

Last edited by chrisbaldelli on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
12" tC

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:08 am

Thank you. Yeah 50 is looooow. I wasnt trying to prove a point or anything, i just did what the car wanted and got the # i was looking for. Panels out for sure...just like a rex. Gotta remember...plastic flexes. Just test it, i did....panel by panel. Well Sam could have done worse without the D5. I did notice he went up by 2 or 3 by just usin that amp without any detailed testing. I was glad to see that for sure.
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:20 am

Ninja edit + another view of my cavity (awkwardly ambiguous phrasing)
finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Picture%20007
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:04 am

yea i was suppose to get pics an a vid of this car an didn't even get a chance too it was like man everyone was pullin me every which away. well when i was wanting to demo his ride had to run outside an then when i start to run over an look at some cars an get some pics i get side tracked
damn i missed my fiance this weekend she usually get all the pics for me.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:47 am

What subs and amps are in that.....nasty setup man
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:58 am

subs appear to be dc
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:50 am

Is there 2 10s in the front too?
Back to top Go down
12" tC

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Thanks Skip. The subs are DC..The amp is a D5...and there are only 6-10s.....none in the front of the box. Maybe before a rebuild i oughta see what happens if i streetbeat it. Dont think i can equal your 6 12s..(nic vid)...but i can try. There is more to come on this car for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos Scion was this at Finals?   finals - Whos Scion was this at Finals? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whos Scion was this at Finals?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: