Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Vote_lcapcustom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Voting_barcustom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Vote_lcapcustom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Voting_barcustom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana broken stereo state drive Audiopipe dollar world finals crank record kyle silence contest globe crzyblondgrl pics quad records 80inches chef songs Johncarr build disc 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Empty
PostSubject: custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher   custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:23 am

https://s990.photobucket.com/albums/af30/wattsshakin/soundboard/?start=all

I built this thing.

I will deliver and set up for the right price, or I will sell the switcher setup separately.

Each brick is lit up by 8 led's. 4 green and 4 blue. Just under 200 led's total. they all have a resistor soldered on ready for 12 volts. the back of the bricks has crumpled foil tape on them to reflect the lights. Also, as you select a product, all the lights shut off except for the brick that houses the product you just touched on the screen. On the floor is amp racks. these pics are before i wired them. each amp rack has all the necessary wires popped through for 6 amps. 2 4 channels, 3 sub amps and 1 6 channel. there are blank bricks to put more product. now it holds 8 radios, 2 5x7s, 2 5 1/4s, and 2 6.5s. plus 6 12s, 2 15s, and 2 10s.

I played with a meter and got low 40's where you stand and 160+ in the port on one of those 15's. the outer 2 12inch boxes need a little narrower ports, but all other enclosures bang like all hell.

the touch screen is awesome. a 15 inch vga monitor. the costumer just walks up and touches what he wants to hear and hears it while reading a description and a price. you can also preset good, better, best systems for the more common setups. ie. "Party Pack. 2 woofers a box, an amp, and labor for the low low price."

it is built to put in a corner. not shown in the pics are the big blue walls that cover the sides back to the wall with a nicely routered good looking access hole to get behind it.

im open to any offers. i have 2500 in the MTI stuff and i sell it for that. it is worth 5000 and im the one who opened it. it was new and wrapped when i got it. i have way more switching parts that are stacked up behind it but im not using. all that goes. the switchers are exactly what you would get if you ordered from MTI, but the touch set up doesn't exist anymore. im not sure how many are still around, but mine is the only one i have ever seen.

Last edited by dbdaddy on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
money_inc
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher   custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Damn!!! This looks great

custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher 2010-06-25150531
Back to top Go down
Sampsonite
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher   custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Gimme your lowest price delivered to KCMO

--Sampson
816-591-6592
Midwest Car Audio
Back to top Go down
http://www.MidwestCarAudio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher   custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

custom sound board with MTI touchscreen switcher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: FOR SALE :: FOR SALE-
Jump to: