Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
congrats & luck to all! Vote_lcapcongrats & luck to all! Voting_barcongrats & luck to all! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
congrats & luck to all! Vote_lcapcongrats & luck to all! Voting_barcongrats & luck to all! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe 2010 dollar louisiana pics world state Audiopipe contest crank record Johncarr crzyblondgrl disc silence records songs chef finals build quad stereo kyle broken 80inches drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

congrats & luck to all!

Go down 
+6
6APPEAL
8675309v2
txcomp
basher8621
Cablguy
jsketoe
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

congrats & luck to all! Empty
PostSubject: congrats & luck to all!   congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:33 pm

I'm proud of you guys that have registered for Finals and are going this weekend...I know all of us that put forth the work in the rules appreciate YOUR desire to keep our hobby alive. I expect updates from the floor from you guys that have my cell. Texting rocks...I get unlimited. LOL

I regret I can't be there, but will be back in the lanes next year. I've got a lot of friends out there I won't see this year and I'll be laughing at ya'll thinking about what you are going through.
TeamTCA and Team Hybrids....Go get 'em guys!
Goudy...c'mon...scare someone out of thier socks for me and don't laugh. LOL

Last edited by jsketoe on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: congrats & luck to all!   congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:54 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
basher8621
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: congrats & luck to all!   congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:10 am

That sucks you can't make it Sketoe. Take care and we will see you next season.
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: congrats & luck to all!   congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Check out the post I just put up. I'm hoping not to HAVE to scare someone. Even worse, I'm hoping not to have to sic the Sr Blonde on someone, which is worse!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: congrats & luck to all!   congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Well now I can say CONGRATS! Team TCA and Team Hybrids...awesome showing and championships guys!!!

Team TCA...Abram...Champ, you rock, but you should spend more time with your boat SQ. Steve Hunter...great job first year out the box. Steve Anderson...great job Champion Cooter. Todd...its all you bro.
Team Hybrids...Chris laCombe...rock it dude, runner up first year for you too! Lee/Gina...keep on rockin', I know ya'll hide a few stress moments...keep on keepin on, great job none the less for sure. James Halter...great job, and the crap didn't even play! LOL John Roberts...bro, big time proud of ya mang, Champion again...rangin' in the 152.9 on SPL.
Back to top Go down
8675309v2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: congrats & luck to all!   congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:34 am

Fixing to break out a center seat aluminum boat using 5.1. Going to build mounts that put each speaker 10 foot out of the boat. When I am not jammin on it I can use the mounts for fishing poles! LOL

jsketoe wrote:
Well now I can say CONGRATS! Team TCA and Team Hybrids...awesome showing and championships guys!!!

Team TCA...Abram...Champ, you rock, but you should spend more time with your boat SQ. Steve Hunter...great job first year out the box. Steve Anderson...great job Champion Cooter. Todd...its all you bro.
Team Hybrids...Chris laCombe...rock it dude, runner up first year for you too! Lee/Gina...keep on rockin', I know ya'll hide a few stress moments...keep on keepin on, great job none the less for sure. James Halter...great job, and the crap didn't even play! LOL John Roberts...bro, big time proud of ya mang, Champion again...rangin' in the 152.9 on SPL.
Back to top Go down
6APPEAL

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: congrats & luck to all!   congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:38 am

jsketoe wrote:

Missed seeing you at Nats, but home is where you needed to be. Talked to Todd, hope all works out good. Congrats to your guys. Some great looking and sounding systems. I looked for Chris after the awards to pass along some congrats, but missed him somehow. I beat him out by 1 point. affraid Knew his would be tough after looking and listening.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: congrats & luck to all!   congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:55 am

Congrats to all. It was great hanging out with you guys and gals
Back to top Go down
cyber5-0
cyber5-0

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: congrats & luck to all!   congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:45 pm

jsketoe wrote:

Thanks man. I got to see/hear a lot of great cars. Also, got to meet a bunch of cool people.

Thanks to Todd and all the Team TCA crew, I learned a lot this year and can't wait for the 2011 season.
Back to top Go down
SQ_MGB
SQ_MGB

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: congrats & luck to all!   congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Congrats to everyone who went to finals this year. Todd, as always, you and your crew were great. Mexico team, you guys had some fantastic cars (and trucks)! Marky, thanks for introducing me to Iggy! I got to meet a lot of great people, see some old friends, had a great time, and look forward to next year!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: congrats & luck to all!   congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:56 pm

John S. i WAS GOING TO RUN IN CLASS TO GIVE YOU RUN FOR IT , BUT WHEN I FOUND OUT YOU WERE GOING I DECIDED TO DO STREET Q ( u know just kidding ).LOL
You were really missed you name keep coming up , hope to seen you soon bro.

oh! just a small correction the team full of Mexicans is called TEAM D-TRONICS not team mexico ,i can see the confution.LOL
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: congrats & luck to all!   congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Ruperto...missed ya bro. I'll see ya next year or Daytona if you decide to go there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: congrats & luck to all!   congrats & luck to all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

congrats & luck to all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: