Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
sorry to those who came today Vote_lcapsorry to those who came today Voting_barsorry to those who came today Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
sorry to those who came today Vote_lcapsorry to those who came today Voting_barsorry to those who came today Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 quad records crzyblondgrl globe silence contest disc stereo louisiana songs record drive state build Audiopipe kyle crank dollar pics finals chef broken world Johncarr 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

sorry to those who came today

Go down 
+4
cody08
The_Rowlands
sanman
taz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

sorry to those who came today Empty
PostSubject: sorry to those who came today   sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:10 pm

well i would like to say sorry to those who came to my shop today looking for a show that was under events , for the future i allways have my shows on sundays , my cell is 712-299-7244 if you need to call , i told usaic about this to try and get it removed as it was never to be a show , i should have looked again so for that i would like to do what i can , the guys that showed up i will pay for your entry at my next show , and for the guy from MN , i will grill a nice steak lunch as well .
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: sorry to those who came today   sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:16 pm

dammm dude ill say it i have always thought you were a nice guy man, and this just proves it I mean you dont have to do this at all but you are. this shows your charactor as well as your ability to be seen as and think like a competitor
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: sorry to those who came today   sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:19 pm

cheers im kinda hungry
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: sorry to those who came today   sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:35 pm

come get some tube steak jeff smothered in underwear
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: sorry to those who came today   sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:02 pm

thats just wrong
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: sorry to those who came today   sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:41 pm

sanman wrote:
dammm dude ill say it i have always thought you were a nice guy man, and this just proves it I mean you dont have to do this at all but you are. this shows your charactor as well as your ability to be seen as and think like a competitor

See he does have a heart guys lol.

But I agree most people wouldn't step up to take care of someone's mistake. That's the kind of people that are going to keep this sport alive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: sorry to those who came today   sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:41 pm

sanman wrote:
come get some tube steak jeff smothered in underwear
dont forget the duck butter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sorry to those who came today   sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:17 am

Mark it's not your fault. Nice of you to take care of them. I told USACi myself to take the damn thing off the website if it wasn't going to happen back during the PMQ post. It makes you wonder though how USACi conducts business day to day. Either #1. They have a show on the events list and they don't send anyone to do the show. or #2. They know the show is on the list, and they also know it isn't happening, but they are too lazy to take it off the events list. Either way, not the way to do business. Not the first time it has happened this year though. D-ville was a no show for an event here in Omaha, when he didn't show everyone was told they would get free 2x points, so we made a list of names, turned it in and guess what? Still waiting for those free points. I have well over 200 so it makes no difference, just the fact that they didn't deliver once again.

It's sad to see this happen for the folks who came though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sorry to those who came today   sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:19 am

Wow, funny thing is it's gone now, but they are not responding. I know it was still listed on the site as late as wed though.
Back to top Go down
schrummy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
schrummy

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: sorry to those who came today   sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:05 am

they edited the show listings....

probably did not update the results yet.....
Back to top Go down
grunge

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: sorry to those who came today   sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:55 am

I am the guy from MN. It was nice to meet you and hopefully we will meet another time, maybe take you up on that steak Smile

I do need to rant though...

These shows are important to me, I don't go for trophies or points or any sort of ego masterbation. I go so I can learn about SQ and I can improve my installs. I am very interested in having a "professional" opinion of my sound quality, and to a lesser extent my install. I plan my whole summer with these shows in mind. This show has been on my calender since June. This was going to be my last show for the season. To prepare for this show I bought some new gear that I otherwise would have bought during the winter, took a day off of work last week to install it, spent 10+ hours re-tuning the SQ, paid to have a new presentation book printed and bound, skipped seeing friends I have not seen in a long time so I could stay up very late Friday night for final tuning, all so that I could go to a show and have my car judged. Instead I drove for 4.5 hours to find out nobody thinks it's important enough to update websites or return phone calls, then drive 4.5 hours back home. Not only wasting all the time money and effort mentioned above, but also pissing away $60 in gas and one of the few decent weather weekends we in the midwest have left.

Worst part is this was the second time this has happened to me this season... which is indicative of the lack of professionalism in this org. I wish the powers that be took this half as serous as the competitors.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: sorry to those who came today   sorry to those who came today Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:45 pm

DAMN SORRY TO HEAR THIS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry to those who came today   sorry to those who came today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry to those who came today
Page 1 of 1