Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
SB QUESTION Vote_lcapSB QUESTION Voting_barSB QUESTION Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state crzyblondgrl records globe disc world crank pics Johncarr record chef Audiopipe kyle songs louisiana 2010 broken quad finals drive silence 80inches build dollar stereo contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

SB QUESTION

Go down 
+12
poundstone
cody08
sanman
Skip01
TeamSpead-Kenny
supadave
aho77
The_Rowlands
SBJL
2003f150
scionsoloxb
beatnoutdaframe
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
beatnoutdaframe
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
beatnoutdaframe

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-03-01

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Ok why is it all the higher tuned sb people are always talking about lower tuned people crying about the rules and caps and all this Dung Pile ? Are you not also crying because there sure is alot pissing and moaning about how there is no hz cap and all this Dung Pile and do what it takes to win. I understand its a comp but really wtf is all the crying about ? Do you guys feel you couldn't win if the rules changed ?To be honest i bet most of you fornicators couldn't build Dung Pile under 60 hz to save you buzzing ass lives. And no im not crying because i can play 35-70 hz within a db i just don't see why everyone is jumping the lower tuned guys ass when it's their opinion of what a true STREETBEATER is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bottomlesspits.com
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:27 am

really? wouldnt it better to pm me?
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:30 am

last year i was jacking around with my daily ride and did a 157 in sb4 at 50 hrz. wasnt even tring that hard to get loud. sorry if you feel like i cant build anything low. cheers
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:24 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
last year i was jacking around with my daily ride and did a 157 in sb4 at 50 hrz. wasnt even tring that hard to get loud. sorry if you feel like i cant build anything low. cheers

Why not bring that too finals too....much more impressive but I will say anyone holding over a 160 is doing a good job regardless of song.
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:16 pm

how about we get off m and get the forum and get to work. finals is right around the corner and we will see what everyone does there. oh, and for you pussies that think ryan and i cant build low, see the lanes next year for that, and its funny that if you cant beat them in the lanes you want the rules changed so that you think you can win. fact of the matter is the same people winning now will still be winning then too. Then what are you going to cry about and want changed?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:33 pm

x2
Back to top Go down
beatnoutdaframe
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
beatnoutdaframe

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:34 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
really? wouldnt it better to pm me?

I didn't direct it to you thats why it wasn't pm
Back to top Go down
beatnoutdaframe
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
beatnoutdaframe

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:44 pm

SBJL wrote:
how about we get off m and get the forum and get to work. finals is right around the corner and we will see what everyone does there. oh, and for you that think ryan and i cant build low, see the lanes next year for that, and its funny that if you cant beat them in the lanes you want the rules changed so that you think you can win. fact of the matter is the same people winning now will still be winning then too. Then what are you going to cry about and want changed?

Was this directed to either of you? I could give about no hz cap or if there was one like i said do what it takes to win just wanted to know why everyone wants to jump on someone tuned low for about it. Hell i play 55hz myself and can understand both sides. If you are one of the loud ones why worry about all these peopleAs far as the see lanes next year WHY WAIT you got 3 weeks Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Wow there is always something to cry about just build it and then what it does is what it does if ya wants be the load one then rebuild . Hit the low notes just means usalluy is u can play more music instead of that same old song just like a one hit wonder . Just thought o would put my 2 cents in not like mine maters
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:41 pm

SBJL wrote:
how about we get off m and get the forum and get to work. finals is right around the corner and we will see what everyone does there. oh, and for you pussies that think ryan and i cant build low, see the lanes next year for that, and its funny that if you cant beat them in the lanes you want the rules changed so that you think you can win. fact of the matter is the same people winning now will still be winning then too. Then what are you going to cry about and want changed?

Never said yall cant build low at all......its more fun when after we do our run we get to demo to each other with various songs thats all....I know for a fact Ryan has a nice daily driver or did. With that said mine is rolling as it sits win or lose.....im not that worried about a trophy that I would bust my ass this close to finals. Im going to finals so i can say I competed on the highest level and had fun doing it. Im running as early as possible if there isn't time slots. Im ready to party!!! cheers See everybody there.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:44 pm

every opinion matters anthony.
an jd i know for true that ryan can build a low end monster an do good numbers on it, he did a video a few weeks back playing gucci mane "i think i love her" , my fave song for sb which is what i wanna try playing from trunk an do some awesome numbers. he did a 149. i think it was before the end of his run. josh i don't know but hey maybe he can.
an like jd said next year? seriously? you got 3wks man bring it then not wait lmao, an 160 in sb at 64hz is not as impressive as 160 at 50hz or lower in sb. now a 160 at 64hz in stock 0-600 on one amp an 2 batts now that is impressive but oh well.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Excuses are like a$$holes,everyone has one
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:34 pm

yeap but mine is more awesomeer
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:36 pm

And these people that are playing the buzz songs that people are whining about and saying that don't imrpess them..........those people aren't doing it to impress people there are doing it to win
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:37 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
And these people that are playing the buzz songs that people are whining about and saying that don't imrpess them..........those people aren't doing it to impress people there are doing it to win

thats the problem, if it was as fun as they say it was they would do it to impress ppl, impressing ppl is fun winning is just a plus factor.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:56 pm

A 160 @ 60hz, hurts wayyyyyyyy worse than a 155 @ 40hz.....just get in one
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:03 pm

SBJL wrote:
little white had a long talk with me and josh tonight. .... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:11 pm

what did he say bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1st place trophy lol
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:47 am

SBJL wrote:

I guess they will have to find something else to \"Female dog\" about next year lol. I guess if people would spend less time bitching and more time building then maybe we would have more people chasing that 60. I'm sure someone has it already and my guess its someone who has posted in this thread if not more than one. I would also take a guess its not anyone who is complaining about the bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:55 am

Skip01 wrote:

lets see i find that hard to believe. i sat in kenny's taco when he had the 15's in there an was doing a 159.6 at i think he told me 72hz or it may have been lower. now i know in that vid i was screaming like a lil \"Female dog\" but that burp compared to say brets an canaan's, an jd's vehicles at 40-44hz is not as worse. those guys vehicles beat you to death you whole body that is. that 72hz or 60hz freq is just ...........................................bad on the ears an trust me don't hurt as bad as i made t look in that vid.
so to prove a fact at world finals this year, i will demo ryan's car, josh's car, or anyone elses who sb's at high freq's an who isn't a fag about demoin'g for ya boi. then after that i will jump right into a true sb an then give my verdict an it will not be bias trust me on that.
Back to top Go down
beatnoutdaframe
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
beatnoutdaframe

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:05 am

so fun to get everyone all worked up before finals,and Ryan i like how you flipped the quote around in your sig Laughing
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:21 am

supadave wrote:
Skip01 wrote:

lets see i find that hard to believe. i sat in kenny's taco when he had the 15's in there an was doing a 159.6 at i think he told me 72hz or it may have been lower. now i know in that vid i was screaming like a lil "Female dog" but that burp compared to say brets an canaan's, an jd's vehicles at 40-44hz is not as worse. those guys vehicles beat you to death you whole body that is. that 72hz or 60hz freq is just ...........................................bad on the ears an trust me don't hurt as bad as i made t look in that vid.
so to prove a fact at world finals this year, i will demo ryan's car, josh's car, or anyone elses who sb's at high freq's an who isn't a fag about demoin'g for ya boi. then after that i will jump right into a true sb an then give my verdict an it will not be bias trust me on that.
omfg!!!!!hahhahahhahahahah all your post's have been one sided!!! hahahahhahahaha.i think this year ill be that fag who wont show his car. sorry supa....
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:51 am

yep with all the crying mines going to be locked up and no demos ... all i need is some one say his kick pods are costum made and it gains him dbs that aint fair ... or that piece of matt cant be there,,,, im only 15 dbs behind and if they wasnt there i might win
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:01 am

The_Rowlands wrote:
yep with all the crying mines going to be locked up and no demos ... all i need is some one say his kick pods are costum made and it gains him dbs that aint fair ... or that piece of matt cant be there,,,, im only 15 dbs behind and if they wasnt there i might win

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must get a demo of this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:04 am

The_Rowlands wrote:
X2!
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:29 am

LOL yall are crazy...I dont even care anymore....There is nothing illegal about that song so use it and abuse it. I would too if i had a crx or was tuned high. I just wanna go and get along with everybody. Im not a trouble starter and dont wanna become one. Sat. night I wanna hang out with everybody. cheers
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:03 am

SB QUESTION Photo1

Bo and I are gonna wear these to finals, lol ryan you want one too?

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Light Year to the rescue....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:53 am

cody08 wrote:
SB QUESTION Photo1

lmfao i gotta get me 1 of those!
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:27 pm

cody08 wrote:
SB QUESTION Photo1

Do it!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:48 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
supadave wrote:
Skip01 wrote:

lets see i find that hard to believe. i sat in kenny's taco when he had the 15's in there an was doing a 159.6 at i think he told me 72hz or it may have been lower. now i know in that vid i was screaming like a lil "Female dog" but that burp compared to say brets an canaan's, an jd's vehicles at 40-44hz is not as worse. those guys vehicles beat you to death you whole body that is. that 72hz or 60hz freq is just ...........................................bad on the ears an trust me don't hurt as bad as i made t look in that vid.
omfg!!!!!hahhahahhahahahah all your post's have been one sided!!! hahahahhahahaha.i think this year ill be that fag who wont show his car. sorry supa....

soooo you fag's are gonna be like that this year well trust me it will be known an all my youtube fans will see how big of fags you guys are, an rowland never thought you of all ppl would be like that but anyway you entitled to it!!! oh well i guess supa will save that money an stay at home that weekend then cause no car no competeing an no demo's an no fun, can't see myself videoing runs all weekend so i will save that trip an just use the time elsewhere.
as of now i wil see you guys in the funny papers i am done. good day you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SB QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB QUESTION   SB QUESTION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SB QUESTION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: STREET BEAT :: STREET BEAT-
Jump to: