Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
record - sb2 record - Page 3 Vote_lcaprecord - sb2 record - Page 3 Voting_barrecord - sb2 record - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
record - sb2 record - Page 3 Vote_lcaprecord - sb2 record - Page 3 Voting_barrecord - sb2 record - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef 80inches record silence songs 2010 Johncarr louisiana records state finals build contest stereo kyle crzyblondgrl broken disc drive quad crank world pics Audiopipe globe dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

sb2 record

Go down 
+13
TAMU
bigbass140
johnperdeye
Alan
bojangles
The_Rowlands
cody08
Moparbass28
Skip01
supadave
scionsoloxb
poundstone
sanman
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

record - sb2 record - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

will it go down tomarrow???????????????????

Street Beat 2 Will Evans Emory, TX 151.4 07/2010

hmmm i vote yes
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:31 am

ya know there are plenty of people out there that bought vehicles, and didnt do any better with them than they were when they got them. I am someone that always took them a little further than they were, but you dont wanna see that or give credit where credit is due thats col and thats just you a dick so you see we are both ficks in our own way. That van you ran against me wasnt yours in fact it was barrowed atleast I have the ability to say what I run is mine not barrowed wich is illeagal buddy. You wanted to come to finals that year with no points I might add to beat us because we were just like we are now not friends and we talked Dung Pile all year long.

dude my cobalt has seen 54's outlaw, and 150's mwspl style on some os the lowest line subs you could emagine almos superdave style so keep telling yourself you at 162 but time will tell on you
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:42 am

ok jeff. i admintted 1000 times the van was barrowed. we built it as a 2nd sm 3-4 van for charles and he didnt use it .. so he offered me to use it when a invite showed up.. ive never ever not once said that was my van. as for coming for you? wtf please.. i didnt even know you were in the class or know who the hell you even were man. you so full of your self man.. lol i came to beat you hahaah
and addding power and eqpt to a baught vehicle of course increased the score.. lets see those pics of you working on the s10 box jeff and the changes you made to it..

youve never posted a 154 at a show from the cobalt.. so in your own words that dont mean jack..
like i said we can talk scores and BS all day. the point is .. you have no leg to stand on to talk to me like such a know it all prick.. period.. as far as being friends. ive tred to be kool BSing on yahoo and Dung Pile. but your mood swings man, i dont get it . like dr jeklye.. once minute your like so n so did this score this weekend. 5min later " man i dont give a Dung Pile about usaci and scores im done with audio"
Back to top Go down
bigbass140
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
bigbass140

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:02 pm

well to break up the cat fight here but congrats on beating my record, but wait till finals it will probally fall again. when i set the record it was with a box i put together in the parking lot at heatwave sunday morning with no real testing other than finding the fq. i also was on 2 batteries, 2 dd m3's, and 2 atomic apx 12's wired at .33. my voltage started at 14.3 and at the first hit dropped to 10.3.

at finals the real build comes out and if the figures are right the new record should fall again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:26 pm

lol me and jeff trashing the joint
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:55 pm

hahaha...i love these fights, cuz u know Sanman isnt gonna back down.....it can go on forever if Alan wants haha.

I dont think the MW is that much "advanced" as stated...just think they are the only ones who go 100% out with a vehicle dedicated too that specific class.

I know down here we build too be loud daily and than figure out what class we fit in.

I mean TeamSpeadKenny was doing 156s in SB2 with CVXs and half the power of this score, that was like 3 yrs ago.....just saying
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 pm

bigbass140 wrote:
well to break up the cat fight here but congrats on beating my record, but wait till finals it will probally fall again. when i set the record it was with a box i put together in the parking lot at heatwave sunday morning with no real testing other than finding the fq. i also was on 2 batteries, 2 dd m3's, and 2 atomic apx 12's wired at .33. my voltage started at 14.3 and at the first hit dropped to 10.3.

at finals the real build comes out and if the figures are right the new record should fall again. Very Happy
scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:16 pm

so 3 40.1's are more power than 2 z2's ????????????????? i think its a wash actually in fact by my testing a little less power

as well as i have never denied by some former comp vehicles this is a real issue with you wich tells me your mad that you cant do this well its ok alan you will make it one day man.

as far as being kool I dont give a Dung Pile if you are or not ill tell you what I told koller and Jimbo a long time ago I dont need you te be my friend im not here for that Dung Pile im here to beat you, and thats that
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 pm

oh and btw dont forget that yahoo does archives you werent being kool you were asking me all kinds of ? about trunk, and you used some of them but you copied the drag trunk build rather nicely
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Archives are good for recorded numbers to. Just throwin that out there.

Carry on I have more popcorn to eat.
Back to top Go down
bigbass140
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
bigbass140

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:34 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
bigbass140 wrote:

scratch scratch scratch scratch

got 4 new batteries on the way, got the subs in the works and box is already built and tested with cheap subs. i haven't figured out the amps yet but before finals i will be tuned up and tuned in.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:49 pm

correct in the lanes or it doesnt count i know what my car doeson the same meter that just set the sb2 record its there

also 149.9 in mwspl in pittsberg kansas on 2 12" audioque sd2.5 subs
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:50 pm

ya know i do this every year i fight with the dunmb fucks out there willing to get into it with me to drag them into the class im in kinda like leading lambs to slaughter knowing they dont have a chance in hell.

what it does is build excitement, and fill my class im in that way its not a 1 show wounder or an automatic win
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:56 pm

sanman wrote:
oh and btw dont forget that yahoo does archives you werent being kool you were asking me all kinds of ? about trunk, and you used some of them but you copied the drag trunk build rather nicely
lmao those convos was just shooting the Dung Pile man.. you have no idea about my build jeff. you just assume what you want.. look back through those archives at the assumtions you had asking ME about my build and you will see no reply. i just let you think want you want.. if i WAS looking for help in trunk id ask someone whos actaully put up a number and not had magoo build them thier "magic" 6 woofer box...

you surely arent dragging me anywhere ive be set to run this class from the start.. i surely hope you show at finals in trunk PLEAAAAAAASE DOOOOO IT ..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:22 pm

magoo didnt build me Dung Pile lol thats a funny one

told yall im out i aint running Dung Pile i have more going on in my life than to sit here and do this.

you need this man its all you got going on so the more you do the better you feel about yourself

actually what i remember reading is your little punk ass being scared of some dude afraid he is going to cap your ass in LA thats what I remember bro.

go to finals do what ya do, but when you get to what ive done me myself not what I helped or hands my hands in has done call me up then we can settle it. it will take yo a few years so untill then keep striving little guy
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:30 pm

i thought this was to celebrate the new record. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:32 pm

actaully my home life and children are what i have going on jeff. which is why ive only built one box for my car this year.. if i needed this like you , id just buy prebuilt loud cars and win championships to make myself feel better, then id come on the forum like im the loudest guy in the world and tell everyone else how much they suck for not doing the same.

as for your magoo box.. your a damn lier jeff.. you strait up told me rowlands has your box that magoo built for you and was bitching about it .. and sure enough rowlands posts pics up the next damn day. look that up your damn yahoo archives . its crazy how normal BS convos turn into "asking for help" or " being scared of someone" your in your own little world man lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:44 pm

you cant buy prebuilt cars like me

nope maggo didnt build me Dung Pile lol i asked if he still had it and what he was going to do with it i was told throw it away so i said Dung Pile ill take it Rowland told me he had it, and he does its in a trunk car they have lol.

Alan you cant hold my fornicating jock strap dude you will never measure up either, and all you can do is ride them coat tails brother like you have always done as well as ask for hand outs.

ya see even though I bought a truck, and won some titles with it its still mine thats what the titles says anyways you may not like it but you cant do Dung Pile about it
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:47 pm

lol.. whos coat tail jeff ? and what handouts i own my car and eqpt.. i barrowed 2 d9s .. as well as you barrowed yours too home slice. so please fill me in here..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:56 pm

nope like i said good luck at finals and i dont wanna hear any fucked up excuses if you get it handed to you
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:00 pm

if it happens it happens. big deal... opposite of your ideas.. i actaully have a good bit more in my life than this. im sure someone is outhere working hard on their car for finals. more power to them. ive been enjoying my 7yr olds bday this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Ill throw this out there.. Post up some archives of the convo. That would make it evn more exciting..

Carry on back to your fun.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:26 pm

its lots of convos. its exactly what i said .. just BS yahoo messenger through the day bsing around . i talk on my BB so its not saved
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:21 am

All I have to say is using something other than a crx FTW...congrats BO alot of hard worjk went into doing this number.....is your truck xcab or reg cab??
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:24 am

you guys crack me up.

first. its "that song is buzzzzyyyyy...its bs!"

second. "oh im glad its not a crx"

third. CRX FTMFW! BIAATCHHSSSSS
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:36 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
you guys crack me up.

CRX takes work also but so many people have used them that the ideas to try are nothing new....how many people have gotten a ranger loud....all im saying is im glad someone used a diff vehicle than buying the loudest for the class. Its no fun when everybody uses the same stuff. Thus why I run a F150 and not a proven vehicle.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:37 am

Oh and on the song thing....all I have to say about that is its allowed but magic mike isnt?? Come on now why not its the same thing just lower freq....im almost a db louder with magic mike. The song I use is 2 notes and thats a challenge let me tell ya.
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:04 am

Its ext cab
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:41 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
you guys crack me up.

People make excuses too feel better when they cant beat something
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:24 pm

no excuses here lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Skip01 wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
you guys crack me up.

People make excuses too feel better when they cant beat something

No excuses...oh wait 2 excuses money and not buying the best vehicle for the class. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sb2 record   record - sb2 record - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sb2 record
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next